Aesthetic Sales Representative
Posted on: June 21, 2022
The Position: Aesthetic Sales Representative - Inside Sales
- Generous compensation structure including uncapped
- Career growth and advancement.
- Flexible schedule and work-life balance.
- Cutting edge medical equipment.
- Employee discounts on products and services.
- Supportive and uplifting office culture.
Aesthetic Sales Representative Job Description:
A LaserAway Aesthetic Sales Representative is vital to delivering
customer service and driving sales results by selling and promoting
LaserAway's hair removal and non-surgical cosmetic services. We are
looking for top performers with a track record of success. The
Ideal candidate is confident with high integrity coupled with a
customer-centric attitude. This person will be responsible for
consultations and generating enthusiasm for our non-invasive
Our expert marketing team will provide you with warm leads through
their social media initiatives. This position does not require any
cold calling or telemarketing. In addition to new patient sales,
this role requires following up with previous potential
clients/patients who have not purchased with us in the past. Our
successful Aesthetic Sales Representatives are able to renew
interest by promoting laser hair removal and non-surgical cosmetic
Aesthetic Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments with warm
leads; conduct initial consultation; describe LaserAway's
treatments and skincare line professionally and with an expert
- Close sales by building rapport with potential patient; explain
product and service capabilities; overcome objections; prepare
financing contracts with lenders such as Care Credit and Loan
- Expand sales in existing accounts by introducing new products
- Create client retention by upselling additional products and
- Recommend new products and services by evaluating current
aesthetic treatment process.
- Manage front desk duties such as checking patients in/out while
ensuring a positive and warm experience and maintaining a clean and
- Adhere to LaserAway policies and protocols.
Aesthetic Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
- Education/ Experience:Previous sales experience required.
- Communication Skills:Strong interpersonal and communication
skills. Ability to effectively communicate with patients, peers,
and management. Ability to communicate with proper etiquette.
- Reasoning Ability:Ability to multi-task, while being attentive
to patients and remaining flexible to the needs of the business.
Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent
of direct supervision.
- Other Skills:Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a
genuine desire to provide outstanding service.
LaserAway is a medical company set in beautiful retail settings
that offer the latest innovations in non-surgical aesthetic
dermatological treatments. We are the fastest growing company in
the industry with 80+ locations in CA, NY, TX, NV, AZ, FL and
From attentive sales representatives to meticulous clinicians, we
are a team of professionals driven by customer satisfaction to
offer the most advanced aesthetic dermatological treatments
including laser hair removal, skin rejuvenation, CoolSculpting, and
Aesthetic Sales Representative Compensation:
LaserAway offers a generous pay structure with additional earning
potential through commissions and bonuses. Additional benefits
include (but not limited to)
- Healthcare benefits
- Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
- Paid Time Off
- Generous employee discounts.This job description is not all
inclusive. In addition, LaserAway reserves the right to amend this
job description at any time. LaserAway is an Equal Opportunity
Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work
Keywords: LaserAway, Cerritos , Aesthetic Sales Representative, Sales , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!