Distribution Technician 1st Shift
Company: Avery Dennison Corporation
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Support all supervisors and operators with operational functions
of quality control, label inspection and separation, store
separation, packaging, special instructions and shipping in order
to meet the delivery deadlines of each customer while maintaining
all quality standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include but may not be
limited to the following:
* Accurately inspects, separates and slots and packages all
* Insures ALL quality control standards are being maintained.
* Uses ERP system (TCM) to log time and materials accurately and
follows department guidelines for TCM activities.
* Ensures all shipments are completed and all packages are shipped
to the correct person or place as directed by the daily job
schedule or as instructed by their supervisor, job ticket or
customer special instructions.
* Communicates any problems or quality issues, due to printing,
laminating or shipping errors to the appropriate individuals.
* Communicates with all courier companies and drivers about delays
in shipping, special courier deliveries, and anything else that
affects our customer deliveries.
* Follows any other instructions given by supervisors and/or
management to complete other tasks or projects, ensuring the
objectives are accomplished accurately and within the timeframe
* Maintains a clean, organized and safe work area, uses required
PPE, and follows all safety rules and procedures.
* May be required to work overtime or on another shift as
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or one year
job related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination
of education and experience.
1. Stands 2/3 to full time on the shift daily.
2. Uses hands and fingers to handle, and feel 1/3 to 2/3 of the
3. Reaches with hands and arms 1/3 to 2/3 of the shift daily.
4. Lifts between 25 and 50 pounds 1/3 of the shift daily.
5. Requires distance vision (clear vision at 20-feet or more).
6. Color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
The hourly rate for this position is $17.00 - $20.00 / hour.
The hiring base wage rate range above represents what Avery
Dennison reasonably expects to pay for this position as of the date
of this posting. Actual salaries will vary within the range, and in
some circumstances may be above or below the range, based on
various factors including but not limited to a candidate's relevant
skills, experience, education and training, and location, as well
as the job scope and complexity, responsibilities, and regular
and/or necessary travel required for the position, which may change
depending on the candidate pool. Avery Dennison reserves the right
to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable
Keywords: Avery Dennison Corporation, Cerritos , Distribution Technician 1st Shift, Professions , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!