Pharmacy Technician Coordinator
Posted on: August 4, 2022
KabaFusion is a home infusion company with exceptional
employees! WHY KABAFUSION? KabaFusion is a home infusion company
with a national network of pharmacist owned pharmacies with the
ability to service 40+ states. While we are known for our expertise
in IVIg and SCIg, we also provide acute infusion and nutritional
therapies . Our success is the result of teamwork from our
dedicated staff who truly believe in putting the "care" back in
healthcare. A career at KabaFusion means joining a team that lives
by its values and empowers team members to make a difference! What
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits start on your 1 st day of employment
- 401K w/ 4% Match - no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 3 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Emerging Leaders Training Program
- Perks--- includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing,
- Employee Referral Program JOB SUMMARY: Reports to and is
responsible for assisting the Director of Clinical Management in
different pharmacy tasks for report analysis, chart audits,
presentation preparation, follow-ups. Works collaboratively with
different pharmacy teams from the corporate office as directed.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in developing pharmacy operations material according to
pharmacy policies and regulations.
- Assist in gathering requirements and building templates
required for the pharmacy.
- Measure and analyze pharmacy reports provided by the
- Assist the director" with developing reports and education
materials including the collections of data and report
- Communicate with the patients/nursing/pharmacy as
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously, and prioritizes tasks
based on organizational need.
- Collaborate and builds synergistic relationships with different
teams in the scope of practice
- Maintain confidentiality when working on patient-related
- Meet established deadlines.
- Accurately submits work products as assigned PREFERRED
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Currently holds a license as a Pharmacy Technician in the State
- Possess pharmacy work skills.
- Previous experience working in a Specialty/home infusion
- Possess computer software skills
- CPR+ experience, preferred #pharmacytechnician #cpr+
#homeinfusion #corporate #kabafusion #nowhiring # PI186692419
Keywords: KabaFusion, Cerritos , Pharmacy Technician Coordinator, Professions , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!