Pharmacy Technician Coordinator
Posted on: July 30, 2022
KabaFusion is a home infusion company with exceptional
employees!WHY KABAFUSION?KabaFusion is a home infusion company with
a national network of pharmacist owned pharmacies with the ability
to service 40+ states. While we are known for our expertise in IVIg
and SCIg, we also provide acute infusion and nutritional
therapies.Our success is the result of teamwork from our dedicated
staff who truly believe in putting the "care" back in healthcare. A
career at KabaFusion means joining a team that lives by its values
and empowers team members to make a difference!What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits start on your 1st day of employment
- 401K w/ 4% Match - no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 3 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Emerging Leaders Training Program
- Perks--- includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing,
- Employee Referral ProgramJOB SUMMARY:Reports to and is
responsible for assisting the Director of Clinical Management in
different pharmacy tasks for report analysis, chart audits,
presentation preparation, follow-ups. Works collaboratively with
different pharmacy teams from the corporate office as
directed.DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in developing pharmacy operations material according to
pharmacy policies and regulations.
- Assist in gathering requirements and building templates
required for the pharmacy.
- Measure and analyze pharmacy reports provided by the
- Assist the director" with developing reports and education
materials including the collections of data and report
- Communicate with the patients/nursing/pharmacy as
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously, and prioritizes tasks
based on organizational need.
- Collaborate and builds synergistic relationships with different
teams in the scope of practice
- Maintain confidentiality when working on patient-related
- Meet established deadlines.
- Accurately submits work products as assignedPREFERRED EDUCATION
- Currently holds a license as a Pharmacy Technician in the State
- Possess pharmacy work skills.
- Previous experience working in a Specialty/home infusion
- Possess computer software skills
- CPR+ experience, preferred#pharmacytechnician #cpr+
#homeinfusion #corporate #kabafusion #nowhiring #
Keywords: KabaFusion, Cerritos , Pharmacy Technician Coordinator, Professions , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!