IT Project Analyst - Remote (close to any major US
Company: Vestcom (an Avery Dennison Company)
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Job Description OverviewVestcom is the industry leader in
technology-driven shelf-edge solutions for Retailers and CPGs. Our
data-integrated media solutions drive sales and loyalty, engaging
shoppers where it matters most – the point of decision. Our
patented innovation has been trusted by top retailers for more than
30 years to drive productivity and profitable growth. For our
growing team of over 1000 employees, Vestcom offers the stability
of an established company with the entrepreneurial spirit and
fast-paced environment of a start-up.Vestcom's core values are at
the heart of our organization, representing our fundamental beliefs
and serving as our guiding light in for how we conduct business and
interact with each other.
- OUR TEAMS - Our colleagues and our client define our team.
- OUR INTEGRITY - Our colleagues and clients rely upon us to
- OUR INGENUITY - Our colleagues and clients look to us for
- OUR PERFORMANCE - Our colleagues and clients team with us to
win. Vestcom is a standalone business unit of Avery Dennison, a
Fortune 500 leader in materials science and packaging materials.
Learn more at www.vestcom.com.OpportunityThe primary objective of
IT Project Analysts is to maintain standard workflow processes as
well as identify, document, and train stakeholders in new or
improved workflow processes. Workfront, a third party, online
workflow management tool, is the principal tool used for organizing
and executing workflows. IT Project Analysts' duties include
Workfront project administration, project onboarding and closure,
sprint project management, reporting, issue management, process
improvement, documentation, and coordination. IT Project Analysts
work daily with various stakeholders, including our customer
service PM teams, roughly 12 distinct teams within IT, production
facility team members, accounting, and others. Excellent
understanding of standard project management practices is required
for most projects including management of project plans, quoting,
resources availability, project scheduling, prioritization,
communicating status updates, and change management. Beyond
standard project management skills, the ITPA position will require
an evolving understanding of client business rules and technical
processes unique to Vestcom. ► Key Areas of Responsibility
- Workfront Project Administration – Uses Workfront to manage the
project and tasks within the project to show burndown, resource
utilization, project progress and documentation.
- Project Onboarding and Closure - Drives project onboarding and
closure including the following processes: business requirement
reviews, quoting, scheduling, resource management, and
- Sprint Project Management - Manages project portfolios for
clients which include the following duties: continually developing
knowledge of client business rules and technical systems used to
perform work, publishing project schedules to stakeholders,
maintaining project plans, sponsoring meetings between client rep
and IT resources, identifying, and helping to overcome obstacles,
and providing progress reports as needed.
- Reporting – Creates, monitors, and trains users on Workfront
reports that drive processes including billing, performance
monitoring, time tracking, project onboarding / closure, issue
management, work queues belonging to teams outside IT and inform
leadership of project status.
- Issue Management – Supports the Helpdesk issue management
process in Workfront through answering questions and assisting IT
with maintaining their Helpdesk issue queues as needed.
- IT Process Improvement – Identifies workflow inefficiencies and
then creates processes for, documents, and trains stakeholders in
new or improved workflows.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of this position. ►
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Communications, or
related field; 2+ years of related Information Technology project
management experience; or equivalent combination of education and
- PMI Project Management Professional ("PMP") certification a
- Previous experience with project management tools such as
Microsoft Project for project tracking and resource
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able
to effectively inform/update internal and external stakeholders
regularly on status and immediately on any issues.
- Demonstrated track record of successful project management and
change management initiatives.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including
Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Workfront experience a
- Teamwork Skills – ability to work with diverse teams with often
- Ability to work in an environment with a high velocity of
change and with limited knowledge and/or information about business
requirements or deliverables.
- Ability to prioritize work requests from multiple requestors
and with limited resource availability
- Personal desire to perform at a high level in the following
areas: exceptional project management service to stakeholders
inside and outside the IT department; high quality and timely
project deliverables; excellent verbal and written communications
in all messaging to stakeholders from emails to process
- Ability to embody and reflect Vestcom's core values► Additional
- Travel may be required as needed to support clients.
- Compliance with Company policies concerning maintaining a drug
free workplace is required
- Compliance with all Company policies is required including all
safety policies and procedures ► Supervisory Responsibilities
None.► Management DisclaimerVestcom's Management reserves the right
to revise, change or modify the duties and responsibilities of this
position at any time to meet business and organizational needs.
This position description may not list all duties for this
position. The incumbent in the position may be asked to perform
other duties. This position description is not a contract for
employment and either the incumbent or Vestcom may terminate
employment at any time, for any reason.
Keywords: Vestcom (an Avery Dennison Company), Cerritos , IT Project Analyst - Remote (close to any major US, Professions , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!