Company: The Everest Group
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Our client Performance Team, a Maersk Company, is a progressive
growth oriented National Third Party Dedicated Logistics provider.
With an extensive prestigious list of mass retail, apparel,
e-commerce and CPG Fortune 50, 100 and 500 companies. Performance
Team/ Maersk has established an aggressive strategic plan to
continue to capture additional market share.
- Santa Fe Springs
Supervises and coordinates activities of workers concerned with
ordering, receiving, storing, inventorying, issuing, and shipping
materials, supplies, tools, equipment, and parts, in stockroom,
warehouse, or yard by performing the following duties
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews inbound appointment log and open order report each day
in order to plan work activities.
- Plans inbound and out bound schedules accordingly to meet
- Determines staffing needs based on work load and schedules
- Assigns workers to specific duties based on work load and
- Reviews and updates operational procedures as necessary and
ensures they are communicated to and understood by the warehouse
- Tracks productivity and qualifies performance by individual,
function, and department.
- Works with Inventory Control to ensure the highest level of
inventory accuracy possible.
- Manages payroll of department.
- Advises employees on handling of items received, stored, and
shipped; methods and use of equipment in handling, storing,
maintaining, and shipping stock; and related problems.
- Traces history of items to determine reasons for discrepancies
between inventory and stock control records and recommends remedial
actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and
- Issues written and oral instructions.
- Ensures that proper safety procedures are followed.
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves
- Position is full-time and on-site.
- Directly supervises 20 employees in the area of Operations.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities
include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning,
assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding
and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- one to three months related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
Keywords: The Everest Group, Cerritos , Warehouse Manager, Professions , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!