Inventory Supervisor, Part Time
Company: WIS International
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Inventory Supervisor --- Cerritos (CA)Hourly Wage from
$16.50--Part Time: Paid hours depend on your availability and
business need; the more you are available, the more you can
earn!--Perks of Working with WIS
- Weekly pay!
- Referral bonuses: Get paid for referring friends!
- On-the-job paid training
- Career Growth: RGIS is committed to creating opportunities for
those who aspire for more.
- Commitment to safe work environments
- Employee-paid health insurance available at competitive group
- Additional benefits including 401k, Life and Disability
- Special corporate discounts for travel, entertainment and
- Opportunities for paid travel
- Opportunity to become a paid driver - ask your hiring manager
- Opportunity to become a pharmacy counter, store reset associate
or other special projects - ask your hiring manager for
- Diverse and inclusive employer committed to your success--WIS
Inventory Supervisor Job Preview--Inventory Supervisors are
responsible for the supervision of events, while guiding Inventory
Associates and acting as the first point of contact to resolve any
event concerns in support of and at the direction of the Assistant
Manager or Zone Manager. Inventory Supervisors assist and direct
other employees with daily tasks and interact with customers to
ensure exceptional service. We are passionate about our people,
technology, and process because when you succeed, we succeed.--What
can YOU bring to the Team?
- Service --- Deliver excellence in everything you do.
- Pride - Do the right thing, the first time!
- Integrity - Strong work ethic, accountable, and honest. Safe
- Results --- Execute your role with urgency and accuracy.
- Innovation - Eager to learn new skills! Excited to work in a
- Teamwork - Reliable and motivated part of an excellent team,
your success is our success!Team Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience as an Inventory
Associate or similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time-management skills
- Excellent customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work flexible schedules with varying hours in
support of the Zone Manager and customer commitmentsWorking
Conditions--Ability to, with or without reasonable accommodation,
frequently squat, kneel, bend, climb ladders, and reach, as well as
stand and walk for up to 10-12 hours. Must be able to lift and
carry up to 50 pounds Please note that this Job Description is not
designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for
this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at
any time with or without notice.WIS will consider qualified
applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with all
Keywords: WIS International, Cerritos , Inventory Supervisor, Part Time, Professions , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!