Business Intelligence Analyst
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Meet REVOLVE: REVOLVE is the next-generation fashion retailer
for Millennial and Generation Z consumers. As a trusted, premium
lifestyle brand, and a go-to online source for discovery and
inspiration, we deliver an engaging customer experience from a vast
yet curated offering totaling over 45,000 apparel, footwear,
accessories and beauty styles. Our dynamic platform connects a
deeply engaged community of millions of consumers, thousands of
global fashion influencers, and more than 500 emerging, established
and owned brands. Through 16 years of continued investment in
technology, data analytics, and innovative marketing and
merchandising strategies, we have built a powerful platform and
brand that we believe is connecting with the next generation of
consumers and is redefining fashion retail for the 21st century.
For more information please visit www.revolve.com. At REVOLVE the
most successful team members have a thirst and the creativity to
make this the top e-commerce brand in the world. With a team of
1,000+ based out of Cerritos, California we are a dynamic bunch
that are motivated by getting the company to the next level. It's
our goal to hire high-energy, diverse, bright, creative, and
flexible individuals who thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
In return, we promise to keep REVOLVE a company where inspired
people will always thrive. To take a behind the scenes look at the
REVOLVE "corporate" lifestyle check out our Instagram
@REVOLVEcareers or #lifeatrevolve. Are you ready to set the
standard for Premium apparel? Main purpose of the Business
Intelligence Analyst role: Synthesize current business intelligence
or trend data to assess area of improvement, support
recommendations for action, define and implement routine reports.
Major Responsibilities: Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Consult with BI's internal client to develop analyses that lead
to actionable insights that accelerate profitable growth using SQL,
Tableau, Excel and Python.
- Work closely with the assigned team, as well as with the
business intelligence team to solve problems with a holistic
approach, owning the analytical portion
- Define and implement routine reports (weekly / monthly) of key
performance metrics and action items and alerts
- Generate analysis and develop key insights from various data
sources to come up with actionable recommendations
- Work closely with the business intelligence and tech team to
define, automate and validate the extraction of new metrics from
various data sources for use in future analysis and reports
- Designing and building reports, dashboards, and analyses in
Excel, SQL, and Tableau. Required Competencies:
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should
demonstrate the following competencies:
- Outstanding analytical skills, with strong academic background
in statistics, math, science or technology.
- Strong SQL background, ability to dive into the dataset and
arrive at a conclusion
- Advanced programming skills in Python
- Proven business acumen and results oriented.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong attention to detail Minimum Qualifications:
- A BA/BS Degree is required
- 1+ years of experience in a strong analytical environment.
- SQL and Database
- Excel Pivot Table, functions Preferred Qualifications:
- MS/MEng in a quantitative field or MBA
- Strong business acumen
- 2+ years of analytical experience preferred
- Advanced SQL experience, query optimization preferred
- Experience with Tableau, Python preferred
- Experience with Retail Operations is a plus A successful
candidate works well in a dynamic environment with minimal
supervision. At REVOLVE we all roll up our sleeves to pitch-in and
do whatever it takes to get the job done. Each day is a little
different, it's what keeps us on our toes and excited to come to
work every day. ATTENTION: After submitting your application,
please check your spam folder for emails on your application
status. Emails are sent from an ADP email address.
Keywords: Revolve, Cerritos , Business Intelligence Analyst, Professions , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!