Cerritos, CA Territory Account Executive
Company: Toast Tab, Inc.
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where you gain a
tremendous amount of responsibility? Do you want to be part of an
exceptional entrepreneurial team with young, motivated and
extremely driven people? And are you curious or passionate about
people? If so, you might be our next Speaker Manager.
Presidents Summit is Northern Europe's leading business conference,
connecting 3,000+ leaders, entrepreneurs, investors and
policymakers from 50+ countries providing a global business
community for today's and tomorrow's leaders. For more than a
decade, Presidents Summit has welcomed world-leading experts such
as Bill Clinton, Steve Wozniak, Sir Richard Branson, Gary
Vaynerchuk among 130+ others to provide our business community with
the newest actionable insights and inspiration from the world's
Presidents Summit is part of United Media () which focuses on
building large scale industry media and conferences products in
sectors such as insurance, HR, private equity, retail, etc.
What we offer you
As our Speaker Manager you get the unique opportunity to take
ownership of one of our key business areas. You'll be working
in-person in your HQ in London where you will constantly be pushed
out of your comfort zone. To ensure a never ending growth curve, we
provide you with:
- Opportunity of having a real impact - You'll be getting
operational experience in a start-up where both your work and the
results are highly tangible and matter to the business.
- Inspiration and guidance - A chance to work closely with our
high performing team as well as with the CEO and founder of our
- Unlimited growth potential in our company - we strongly believe
in and have a track record of promoting internally.
- Travel opportunity: You would be joining our conferences
- Invaluable transferable skills - boost your interpersonal,
research, organisation, outreach and project management skills
through experience and training.
Responsibilities in this job will vary however, they will be mostly
- Leading research to identify rising trends that will define the
future of the industry.
- Creating comprehensive content programs with formats that
produce best-in-class conference experience and
- Maintaining and developing long-standing and fruitful
relationships with industry-leading companies, new and existing
senior executives across the globe.
- Preparing and aligning with such key senior executives at
leading companies for the delivery of top quality content and
interactions on stage.
What we expect from you
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have +5 years of work experience with outstanding performance
in the industry
- Have a relentless drive and desire to be the very best at what
- Possess and unparalleled work ethic with a high sense of
- Take ownership of everything they do, are proactive and follow
through on commitments;
- Are curious about people and love to speak, build and nurture
- Are an excellent communicator (especially) verbally and in
- Are well-organised and display the ability to structure and
prioritise their work.
Monday - Friday we work from our office (next to Victoria Station)
and do not offer remote work.
Keywords: Toast Tab, Inc., Cerritos , Cerritos, CA Territory Account Executive, Other , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!