Client Support Specialist
Company: Western & Southern Financial Group
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Provides professional and courteous service to internal and
external clients. Processes daily accounting transactions,
maintains and balances the field office bank account and cashbook.
Monitors and audits open items for proper placement and balances
monthly bank statements. Accepts and processes premium payments
from internal and external clients. Assists in conservation efforts
by contacting policyholders while following identified privacy
guidelines. Completes appropriate policy transactions and
thoroughly reviews and validates output to ensure accuracy.
Provides courteous, professional and timely responses to internal
and external client inquiries. Ensures processing techniques are
compliant with processing guidelines. Provides recruiting and
marketing support, by maintaining materials, compiling data, and
submitting sources for candidate recruiting and leads
opportunities. Partners with Agency and Sales Management teams to
support the overall goals of the office.
- Provides professional and courteous service to internal and
external clients. Processes payments and policy transactions on
administrative systems. Resolves inquiries received via telephone,
written correspondence or walk-in office visits. Collaborates with
various departments as needed and escalates to management when
- Champions proactive client retention processes by identifying
client's suggestions for improvement and making recommendations to
management. Facilitates the conservation program by contacting the
client for payment options and partnering with sales associates and
management to conserve policies.
- Supports the Agency by identifying marketing and recruiting
event opportunities. Identifies cross-selling opportunities and
submits potential sales leads during client interactions and within
natural markets utilizing tailored approaches.
- Works closely with Operations and Support Supervisor to support
the needs of other offices within the Agency, plans ahead to
accommodate changes in workload while minimizing the risk of impact
to service levels, goals or objectives.
- Prepares and delivers daily bank deposits and balances office
cashbook and bank account accurately and by following identified
- Fosters a culture within the Agency that promotes open
communication, integrity, professionalism, teamwork and a sense of
- Maintains thorough product and procedural knowledge.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with
the ability to successfully interpret and communicate business
needs between field and home office in a clear and concise manner.
Will be expected to provide examples of written work such as
correspondence, reports, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in customer service, identifying client
problems/issues, providing and initiating effective solutions.
Effectively articulating information to clients in an empathetic
and understanding manner to resolve customer concerns/inquiry.
- Demonstrated experience maintaining a calm and professional
demeanor when handling demanding situations.
- Proven experience coordinating multiple assignments and
completing assigned tasks accurately and on a timely basis.
Expected to cite examples of organization skills and methods used
to manage or prioritize workload demands.
- Possesses and displays a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact and communicate
with all stakeholders.
- Must provide examples from work experience demonstrating
flexibility to meet department and customer needs.
+ Some college preferred.
Computer Skills and Knowledge of Hardware & Software Required
+ Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database
Certifications & Licenses (i.e., Series 6 & 63, CPA, etc.)
+ Series 6 or equivalent, preferred but not required.
- Extended hours required during peak workloads or special
- Willingness to travel as needed and occasionally to areas
outside the territory normally assigned.
Requisition ID: 2022-18508
Street: 17777 CENTER COURT DR STE 625
Keywords: Western & Southern Financial Group, Cerritos , Client Support Specialist, Other , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!