AVP - Accounting and Finance
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Come join an exciting and innovative company that puts the
"care" back in healthcare!
WHY KABAFUSION? KabaFusion is a home infusion company with a
national network of pharmacist owned pharmacies with the ability to
service 40+ states. While we are known for our expertise in IVIg
and SCIg, we also provide acute infusion and nutritional therapies.
Where KabaFusion truly excels, is in its approach to patient care
and positive clinical outcomes. With our dedicated and highly
skilled clinical staff and in-house nursing with 24 hour on-call
service; we are well equipped to care for our patients. What we
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits start on your 1st day of employment
- 401K w/ 4% Match - no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance, STD, LTD
- 3 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Learning & Development Programs
- Perks--- includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing,
- Employee Referral Program Experience what being a part of the
KabaFusion family feels like! JOB SUMMARY: The AVP - Accounting &
Finance will have an active role in implementing internal control
and developing monthly reporting and analysis, audit processes, ad
hoc reporting, budgeting, forecasting and projections.
- Experience with ASC 606 (revenue recognition) and ASC 842
(Operating Lease Accounting) implementation is a MUST.
- In charge of the audit processes and have direct interaction
with external auditors pertaining to accounting and reporting
- Establishes and monitors the implementation and maintenance of
accounting control procedures.
- Experience in merger and acquisition is a great plus (technical
purchasing accounting and purchase price allocation)
- In charge of month end closing and reporting activities for up
to 25 pharmacies.
- Experience in developing model to assess accounts receivable,
reserves and credit balance liability.
- Experience in financial report writing and development.
- Develop monthly board presentation package to be utilized by
senior management and board of directors and maintain monthly key
- Responsible for performing daily accounting and monitoring
functions in general ledger, accounts payable, fixed asset
accounting, financial reporting, including daily deposit postings,
intercompany wire/ fund transfers, and monthly unapplied cash and
- Supervises the completion of Federal and State tax reporting
requirements (including income, property, sales and use taxes),
other reports required by government regulation and ensures all
reporting deadlines are met.
- Prepare, review, and distribute monthly financial reports to
multiple entities within company
- Perform analysis on expenses and revenues vs. budget and
reforecast and analyze fluctuations
- Perform ad-hoc financial analysis for the Executive Team.
- Coordinate financials questions/answers among entities and
- Prepare and maintain monthly internal audit schedules and
annual financial information binder to be provided to the external
- Prepare and reconcile revenue, cost of goods, inventory, record
adjusted transactions and associate journal entries, and
rollforward accounts receivable/allowance for doubtful accounts
- Recommend and implement improvements to the revenue cycle
- Verification and analysis of inventory items for costing
- Develop monthly financial report writing via the Sage ERP and
- Assist in preparation of budgeting & forecasting and
input/maintain information in the accounting system
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the
organization as needed QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting is required, and CPA is a
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in health care accounting
management preferably in home care operations.
- Minimum of 3 years of public accounting experience as manager
level, preferable in healthcare audit prior to corporate accounting
- Demonstrated ability to direct personnel in regard to
- Solid GAAP knowledge is a Must
- Experience with Sage ERP (MAS 100-500) accounting platform and
iSOFT reporting software a major plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, emphasis on Excel &
Access and financial spreadsheets with demonstrated expertise in
complex modeling building skills #corporate #kabafusion #nowhiring
Keywords: KabaFusion, Cerritos , AVP - Accounting and Finance, Other , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!