Posted on: September 22, 2022
Come join an exciting and innovative company that puts the
"care" back in healthcare!
WHY KABAFUSION? KabaFusion is a home infusion company with a
national network of pharmacist owned pharmacies with the ability to
service 40+ states. While we are known for our expertise in IVIg
and SCIg, we also provide acute infusion and nutritional therapies.
Where KabaFusion truly excels, is in its approach to patient care
and positive clinical outcomes. With our dedicated and highly
skilled clinical staff and in-house nursing with 24 hour on-call
service; we are well equipped to care for our patients. What we
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits start on your 1st day of employment
- 401K w/ 4% Match - no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance, STD, LTD
- 3 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Learning & Development Programs
- Perks--- includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing,
- Employee Referral Program Experience what being a part of the
KabaFusion family feels like! JOB SUMMARY:
The Claims Coordinator is responsible for the accurate resubmission
of unpaid claims and the collection of payment of those claims
according to the payor's guidelines. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze and rectify claims issues with payers by timely follow
up of claim status/payment.
- Reviews and assures claims are processed and paid in full
according to contractual agreements.
- Ensures revenue is booked according to appropriate contract
- Communicates with branches and other departments to assure
resolution of reimbursement issues.
- Communicates and addresses reimbursement issues with management
for resolution in a timely manner.
- Handles collections calls promptly with professionalism to
payers and/or patients.
- Must be able to prioritize, multi-task, meet goals and
- Protects patient health information by following regulations
for HIPAA compliance.
- Ensures daily productivity is met and monthly and monthly
closing goals are met.
- Meet and Maintain Cash Collection Goals and Metrics on a daily
and monthly basis.
- Timely Review of Remittance Advice/Correspondence; take
appropriate steps to appeal non-payment of claims.
- Utilize payer websites as resources to manage claim status and
- Report to Manager on any reimbursement issues resulting in
non-payment. PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong understanding of insurance terms, medical terminology,
pricing methodologies for commercial and government billing
- Knowledge and understanding of HCPC and CPT codes
- High School Diploma or equivalent education.
- Minimum 1 year of experience collecting from payors (health
plans, medical groups and pharmacy benefits managers) #corporate
#kabafusion #nowhiring PI189814647
Keywords: KabaFusion, Cerritos , Claims Coordinator, Other , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!