PT CARWASH SUPERVISOR
Posted on: September 22, 2022
The Part-time Package Center Carwash Supervisor will train and
supervise daily activities of employees assigned to the area. This
will require that the supervisor work in a warehouse and office
environment. He/she will ensure that all assigned duties are
accomplished safely and timely. Flexibility is required in regards
to work week schedules and start and end times. He/she will need to
have the ability to work varying shifts and extended hours as
business needs dictate. He/she will report to work on a regular and
timely basis. Part-time management employees are generally expected
to work 5 1/2 hours per day and are paid weekly. Medical, dental,
and vision benefits are offered to employees and their eligible
dependents. Additional benefits include educational assistance,
401K, discounted stock purchase program, and paid
- Meet all of the applicable requirements as specified by the
D.O.T. and be CDL qualified depending on job assignment.
- Meet all requirements to be Power Industrial Truck Operations
- Operate standard transmission.
- Have a sufficient ability to communicate, through sight,
hearing, and/or otherwise, to perform assigned tasks and maintain
proper job safety conditions.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, crouch, squat, crawl, climb,
stand, sit, climb ladders/stand and turn/pivot frequently
throughout duration of the workday.
- Lift, lower, push, pull, leverage and manipulate equipment
and/or packages weighing up to 70 pounds.
- Work in an environment with: variable temperatures and humidity
(climatic conditions), exposure to dust, dirt, and noise, and
outside inclement weather.
- Demonstrate cognitive ability to: follow directions and
routines, work independently with appropriate judgment, exhibit
spatial awareness, read words and numbers.
- Perform office tasks using simple hand grasping, fine hand
manipulation and reach associated with assigned tasks such as
paperwork, typing, and/or use of a computer, filing, and
- Must be able to supervise and train employees effectively.
- Must be comfortable with decision making and have excellent
time management skills.
- Self-motivated and works well with limited direct
- Be able to work Cooperatively in a diverse environment.
- Must follow UPS appearance guidelines.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on
the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national
origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or
any other characteristic protected by law
Keywords: UPS, Cerritos , PT CARWASH SUPERVISOR, Other , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!