Posted on: August 7, 2022
Come join an exciting and innovative company that puts the
"care" back in healthcare! WHY KABAFUSION? KabaFusion is a home
infusion company with a national network of pharmacist owned
pharmacies with the ability to service 40+ states. While we are
known for our expertise in IVIg and SCIg, we also provide acute
infusion and nutritional therapies. Where KabaFusion truly excels,
is in its approach to patient care and positive clinical outcomes.
With our dedicated and highly skilled clinical staff and in-house
nursing with 24 hour on-call service; we are well equipped to care
for our patients. What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits start on your 1 st day of employment
- 401K w/ 4% Match - no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance, STD, LTD
- 3 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Learning & Development Programs
- Perks includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing, and
- Employee Referral Program Experience what being a part of the
KabaFusion family feels like! JOB SUMMARY: The Licensing Specialist
is responsible for monitoring, and providing support on a variety
of complex federal, state, county and city regulatory licensing
compliance policies and procedures for the healthcare industry.
Maintains records, compiles information, and submits the necessary
forms to keep licenses and permits active, and to ensure the timely
submission of renewal forms and supporting documentation to
regulatory agencies to guarantee licenses and license renewals.
Responsibilities will also include assisting the Managed Care
Department with credentialing and re-credentialing functions with a
variety of Payers. Management and maintenance of pharmacy profiles
on NCPDP and NPI websites. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage licensing compliance requirements and permits for
pharmacies and two home health agencies at all levels: federal,
state, county, and city.
- Maintenance of NCPDP and NPI websites uploading of new
licenses/permits, ensuring demographic and Change of Ownership
(CHOW), location and Pharmacist in Charge (PIC) information is
submitted and current.
- Manage and submit ownership disclosures for credentialing
applications for new Payer contracts. Manage and track all requests
for re-credentialing information and ownership disclosures as
required. PREFERRED LICENSING & EXPERIENCE:
- LVN or Paralegal certificate preferred
- 2+ years County, City, State licensing experience
- At least 1 year of regulatory compliance and/or credentialing
Keywords: KabaFusion, Cerritos , Licensing Specialist, Other , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!