Posted on: July 30, 2022
KabaFusion is a home infusion company with exceptional
employees!WHY KABAFUSION?KabaFusion is a home infusion company with
a national network of pharmacist owned pharmacies with the ability
to service 40+ states. While we are known for our expertise in IVIg
and SCIg, we also provide acute infusion and nutritional
therapies.Our success is the result of teamwork from our dedicated
staff who truly believe in putting the "care" back in healthcare. A
career at KabaFusion means joining a team that lives by its values
and empowers team members to make a difference!What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits start on your 1st day of employment
- 401K w/ 4% Match - no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 3 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Emerging Leaders Training Program
- Perks--- includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing,
- Employee Referral ProgramJOB SUMMARY:The Cybersecurity Engineer
is responsible for providing and implementing cybersecurity
governance, technical and operational support to the company's IT
environment. This is a full-time, in-person position that may
require travel to KabaFusion locations as determined by the VP of
Information Security.DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Execute multiple projects to drive security standards,
compliance, and solutions in alignment with the cybersecurity
- Work in conjunction with the Information Technology (IT) on
implementing information security best practices.
- Experience with at least one of the cybersecurity frameworks
(NIST CSF, ISO 27001, SANS Top 20, OWASP Top 10) in addition to
HIPPA, HITRUST and CPRA.
- Deep understanding of anti-virus systems, network security,
DLP, Office 365, switching, routing, firewalls, mobile device
management, and Azure Cloud.
- Draft, review, update and maintain IT policies
- Research and identify best practices and compliance
- Assist with identifying cybersecurity improvement opportunities
and implementing preventive remediation plans.
- Use scripting and other techniques to improve efficiency &
effectiveness of security operations
- Develop documentation and trains peers and users
- Conduct gap assessments and provide actionable recommendations
to remediate shortcomings.
- Manage and monitor regular dashboard metrics, security feeds,
phishing campaigns, SEIM alerts, and other reports.
- Analyze cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities and implement
remediation actions appropriately.
- Working knowledge across a variety of cybersecurity systems and
tools is desired: MS Intune, MS Exchange, Mimecast, Cisco Meraki,
Mobile Device Management (MDM), MFA and other systems.
- Writes and presents effectively while adjusting style to fit
the audience and the message; strongly gets a message across.
- Relate well to a wide variety of diverse styles, types, and
classes; open to differences; builds diverse networks; quick to
find common ground; treats differences equitably; ensure an
exceptional customer experience.
- Other related duties as assigned.PREFERRED EDUCATION &
- A minimum of 3+ year of cybersecurity analyst, system
administration, network administration or other related
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Cybersecurity certification such as: CISSP, CEH, CCSP, GSEC,
CISM, CompTIA Security+
- Auditing or Information Security Compliance experience
including experience with access management, change management, IT
Operations, and vulnerability management.
- Experience in SaaS Applications, AWS, or Azure cloud.
- Experience in Firewall configuration, IDS, DLP, SEIM, and
Antivirus software.#corporate #kabafusion #nowhiring #cybersecurity
#infosec #cissp #ccsp #comptia #asure #aws #firewall #antivirus #
Keywords: KabaFusion, Cerritos , Cybersecurity Engineer, Other , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!