Brand Ambassador- Orange County/ Long Beach
Company: Dreamfields Brands, Inc
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Brand Ambassador - Orange County/ Long Beach
MUST BE AGE 21 and OVER!
A Valid CA Driver's License & Reliable Transportation Required
Dreamfields is one of the top 5 companies in the cannabis industry
through our leading #1 pre-roll brand, Jeeter. The company is very
passionate about producing world class, high quality, innovative
products, delivering unprecedented customer experiences, having
cutting-edge marketing and operations, and having an amazing
company culture & thriving work environment. With over 600+
employees we are proud to be one of the most loved employers in the
Headquartered near Palm Springs, CA. the company continues to
experience exponential month over month growth as one of the
fastest growing companies in the cannabis industry and we have
begun our aggressive national expansion to all the legalized
cannabis states in the USA. The company is currently expanding to
new states (Arizona and Michigan) and we're building a 130,000 sq
ft state of the art facility at our corporate headquarters in
Desert Hot Springs, CA. to meet the demands of the California
market and setting up new territories & facilities nationwide.
As a Brand Ambassador for the #1 Pre-roll brand in the United
States - Jeeter, you will be responsible for building and
strengthening our Brand's relationship with our dispensary accounts
and assisting the local sales team in reaching/exceeding their
sales goals. Within their assigned territories, (Orange County/
Long Beach, CA) our Brand Ambassador's will also handle the
- Provide in-store services at client account dispensaries -
event demos, trainings, and patient appreciation days
- Obtains video and photo content of in store demos and services
to post on Instagram and promote dispensary's highlights of our
- Sells products at demos through budtender and consumer
- Engage in every opportunity with customers to explain the
benefits of Jeeter products
- Documents through photos and videos of demo and staff
appreciation post on IG and help promote the dispensary and that it
carries our products.
- Connecting with account managers regularly to complete tasks
and exchange information about accounts.
- Manages all Visual Merchandising and product placement within
all assigned dispensary accounts
- Executing all marketing requests from management.
- Executing budtender training and knowledge testing (i.e.,
contests or awards to budtenders who sell the most, etc.) and lead
all Education and enrollment protocols.
- Relationship building through events, promotions, and other
unique offerings that only Jeeter offers.
- Patient Appreciation Events, local and non-local large cannabis
cups or large-scale events etc.---
- Manages external vendors for coordination, document creation,
- Supports the marketing department with budget management;
process and track invoices, reconcile and supply monthly accrual
- Gauging store traffic and collecting feedback and market
- Actively audits brand materials, ensuring all marketing
collateral available to internal and external teams is current and
on brand, recommending updates when necessary.
- Supplies research assistance and basic data analysis.
What skills and knowledge do you need for this role?
- 2+ years' experience or training in marketing, sales, and/or
promotional modeling & events preferred, but willing to make
exceptions for the right candidate.
- Must have a minimum 1 year of cannabis experience or needs to
have strong cannabis knowledge especially about various brands and
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working in events facing the
public. (Cannabis event experience is a big plus!)
- Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills including project management
- Ability to work independently and still contribute to a team
- Desire to succeed and be passionate about your work! You must
have a passion for cannabis!
- Network builder attitude is a must! If you have a Cannabis
Network (or online followers, it's a plus!)
- 20-30 hours per week/flex to start depending on the size and
scope of territory and your experience. The position may quickly
move to a full-time role in the future. Weekend work is
- Must live in the territory you are hired for (Orange County/
Long Beach, CA) and travel between neighboring markets.
- Must be able to provide personal transportation.
- Travel will be the main portion of this position. Driving to
and from work and any local Accounts and events within a certain
radius will be your responsibility.
- Mileage will be covered on most trips.
A Few Things To Note:
1. Relationship building is a key skill for this position; please
give one example of a time when you used your personal skills to
your advantage in your career.
2. Team communication is a major component of the team's
3. Bring on the ideas! We love to entertain different creative
opinions and possible opportunities.
4. What projects have you been involved in such as events, fields
marketing activities, store employment. Etc. Tell us something
about yourself in relation to this position.
5. This position has growth potential.
We are looking for a candidate with a positive attitude, a passion
for cannabis, and an enthusiasm for success that is willing to grow
with us long-term.PI182792434
Keywords: Dreamfields Brands, Inc, Cerritos , Brand Ambassador- Orange County/ Long Beach, Other , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!