Operations Expert - California
Company: Express, Inc.
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Grounded in versatility and powered by a styling community, Express
is a modern, multichannel apparel and accessories brand whose
purpose is to Create Confidence & Inspire Self-Expression. Launched
in 1980 with the idea that style, quality and value should all be
found in one place, Express has been a part of some of the most
important and culture-defining fashion trends. The Express Edit
design philosophy ensures that the brand is always 'of the now' so
people can get dressed for every day and any occasion knowing that
Express can help them look the way they want to look and feel the
way they want to feel.
The Company operates over 500 retail and outlet stores in the
United States and Puerto Rico, the express.com online store and the
Express mobile app. Express, Inc. is comprised of the brands
Express and UpWest, and is traded on the NYSE under the symbol
EXPR. For more information, please visit www.express.com.
The Operations Expert will assist in providing a great in-store
shopping experience for customers by leading the merchandise flow
processes confirming product is available and sized.
- Providing coaching and training for stockroom associates as
- Process shipping and receiving orders according to Express time
and efficiency standards.
- Replenish product as needed.
- Process freight and sensor product.
- Maintain a clean and organized stock room to ensure safe and
efficient merchandise processing from stock room to floor.
- Coordinate product pricing and markdowns.
- Provide check-out support to customers as needed.
- Process fulfillment transactions quickly and accurately to
ensure customer satisfaction.
- Share information on product, promotions, and loyalty
- Assist Sales Associates during onboarding and
- Assist with product launches changes according to company
- Assist customers as needed on the sales floor with locating
product and/or online orders
- Deliver on all aspects of the customer experience model.
Other essential functions may occur as directed by your
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Years of Experience 0 - 2 relevant job experience - minimum 6
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends
and non-business hours
- Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
Preferred Qualifications (skills and abilities)
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically
with customers, sales leadership team and associates
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well
within a team
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple customers and/or
processes at once
If you would like to know more about the California Consumer
Privacy Act click -here.
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in
hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any
federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires
individuals authorized for employment in the United
States.Notification to Agencies: - -Please note that Express does
not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters
or employment agencies.In the absence of a signed Master Service
Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific
requisition,Express will not consider or approve payment to any
third-parties for hires made.
Keywords: Express, Inc., Cerritos , Operations Expert - California, Other , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!