Company: Bobcat of Los Angeles
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionJoin the leader in the compact construction
equipment industry. Gateway Dealer Network is well respected in our
area, and we are currently searching for an Asset Coordinator to
join our team. We are looking for a candidate who has a passion to
help our customers with a can-do attitude exceeding our customer's
expectations.Essential FunctionsReasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Create POs and place orders with vendors.
- Locate equipment inside/outside of enterprise and provide ETAs.
- Receive whole goods inventory timely (within 24 hours) and
communicate with related parties (sales, service, etc.).
- Assist Branch Managers as needed with shipping
- Create positive relationships with surrounding dealers to
assist with transfers as needed.
- Assist with training/issues with Traffic.
- Code and approve logistic invoices with appropriate GL account
and stock numbers.Inventory Management
- Support Branch Managers with monthly whole good inventory
counts and address any corrections and write offs in a timely
- Responsible for reporting of inventory, with focus on aged
inventory in assigned region (new/used).
- Review the Bobcat 6-month reorder plan monthly.
- Verify equipment profiles are accurate
- Update CDK equipment profiles with current factory order
numbers for Bobcat ordered units.Work EnvironmentThis job operates
in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard
office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing
cabinets and fax machines. Physical DemandsThe physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job.This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing is
required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing
cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. Position Type
This is a full-time position. TravelNo travel is expected for this
position.Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor or Associates
degree, preferably in business, preferred.
- Previous coordinator experience preferred.
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills.
- Microsoft Office experience preferred.Other DutiesPlease note
this job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Policies
- Employee Discounts
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Training & Advancement OpportunitiesPre-Employment drug screens
& proof of employment eligibility (E-Verify) are required for any
Keywords: Bobcat of Los Angeles, Cerritos , Asset Coordinator, Other , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!