Channel Managed Services Specialist - Spectrum Ent
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just
employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting
to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee,
Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Ethnic
Minority, and the Previously Incarcerated.
If you identify with any of the following communities do not
hesitate to register, even if you feel that this particular
opportunity is not the right fit for you.
Company Name: SpectrumJob Description
At a glance:
- Do you desire a competitive base salary with an uncapped
commission and a $5,000 signing bonus?
- Are you a client-focused managed services expert talented in
driving product introduction rates within the business-to-business
(B2B) technology industry?
- Can you commit to a technical position supporting a successful
sales cycle through client network evaluations and cost-effective
solutions? Our company:
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a Managed Services Specialist, you exceed client expectations by
anticipating their technical questions and concerns. Using
consultative sales techniques, you solve complex client technical
needs with Spectrum Enterprise simple networking solutions. You are
passionate about educating clients with face-to-face meetings and
creating enticing proposals that motivate them to share in your
enthusiasm for Spectrum Enterprise products. You have a developed
ability for identifying and highlighting areas of improvement for
clients and putting together cost-effective combinations of our
Managed Network Services, Hosted Voice and SD-WAN solutions.
You combine your technical expertise with an understanding of each
client's current and future needs to outline solutions for their
immediate issues readying them for upsell and renewal
opportunities. You possess a keen ability to identify roadblocks
and overcome obstacles to successfully meet your sales goals. You
thrive in an office environment and feel comfortable traveling to
manage accounts within a specified footprint. You report directly
to the Manager of MSS Commercial for goals, guidance and
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- $5,000 signing bonus (external hires only)
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.What you
- Be an impactful member of the Managed Services sales team by
meeting or exceeding monthly sales and revenue goals selling
Managed Router and Firewall services, Hosted Voice solutions, and
Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) technology-based
- Drive sales of the Hosted Voice, MS and SD-WAN product sets by
serving as an experienced, focused, performance-driven regional
- Enhance the available products by partnering with product teams
in the development and advancement of service attributes.
- Increase our sales footprint by leveraging in-depth experience
to identify target markets, industries and contacts across assigned
- Self-generate leads through networking, cold calling, premise
visits and industry events being mindful of new and upsell
- Exceed sales goals by serving as a technical solutions sales
expert and developing and implementing a sales plan that creates
- Present C-level executives and business owners highlights of
product features by conducting demonstrations.
- Partner with Account Executives, Account Management, Sales
Engineering and Marketing to develop and execute team selling
- Solidify sales by conducting contract negotiations and
conversations with C-level executives and business owners.
- Encourage long-term client retention by working with the
Account Management team to ensure a timely handoff of sold accounts
for ongoing management.
- Maintain an accurate sales database to report sales activity
and client information.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and
participating in training sessions.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as
assigned.Required keys for success:
- Three or more years of experience in premise-based sales of
Data, Hosted Voice and Managed Service solutions.
- Five or more years of telecommunication B2B experience.
- Proven history as a top sales performer and closer exceeding
- Ability to prospect independently and in a team format.
- Expert in Managed Network Service Solutions, specifically
Hosted Voice, Managed Router and Managed Security.
- Track record of presenting to C-suite executives such as Chief
Information Officer (CIO) and Chief Technical Officer (CTO) and
business owners with the ability to develop client-centric
solutions and deliver proposals.
- Skilled in quickly conducting consultative analysis and
- Familiar with Salesforce or other client relationship
management (CRM) and billing systems.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Outlook and Visio.
- Coachable with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to
- Valid driver's license, a safe driving record and availability
- Fluent in written and spoken English.How you will stand out
from the crowd:
- Three or more years of selling SD-WAN and service-based
solutions in a B2B environment.
- Experience with local area network (LAN) and wide area network
(WAN) technologies, Managed Router and Firewall services, Hosted
Voice solutions, SD-WAN technology and Cloud-based solutions.
- Positive attitude and confident when presenting technical
information to high-level clients.
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task and manage
change within a fast-paced and dynamic team environment.
- Ability to establish trusted consultative relationships with
- Desire to maintain knowledge of the industry and emerging
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.Your education:
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field or an equivalent
combination of education, training and experience (required).
- Cisco, Broadsoft, Fortinet, Nuage or Metro Ethernet Forum
Keywords: Humanity, Cerritos , Channel Managed Services Specialist - Spectrum Ent, Other , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!