Enterprise Data Managed Services Specialist Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: May 10, 2022
At a glance:
- Do you desire a competitive salary, an uncapped sales
commission and a $10,000 signing and performance bonus?
- Are you a client-focused managed services expert talented in
driving product penetration rates for Managed Network Services,
Software Defined Wide Area Network and Cisco Meraki solutions?
- Can you commit to a position highlighting innovative business
solutions that will satisfy the growing and complex communication
needs of clients?Our company:
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As an Enterprise Managed Services Specialist for Data, you are
passionate about satisfying the growing and complex technical needs
of existing and prospective clients. You focus on growing Spectrum
Enterprise's market share and driving product penetration rates for
Managed Network Services, Software Defined Wide Area Network
(SD-WAN) and Cisco Meraki solutions. You excel at using
consultative sales techniques and partnering with local Sales teams
to define and execute team-based selling strategies. You educate
and entice clients with face-to-face meetings and creating enticing
proposals that motivate them to share in your enthusiasm for
Spectrum Enterprise products.
You combine your technical expertise with an understanding of each
client's current and future needs to outline solutions for their
immediate issues readying them for upsell and renewal
opportunities. This is a complementary role to the Direct Sales and
Sales Engineering teams and receives sales quota retirement for
targeted products. You thrive in an office environment and feel
comfortable traveling to manage accounts within a specified
footprint. You report directly to the Manager of Enterprise Data
Managed Services for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- $10,000 signing and performance bonus (external hires
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.What you
- Be an impactful member of the Managed Services Sales team by
meeting or exceeding monthly sales and revenue goals selling
Managed Router, firewall, SD-WAN and Cisco Meraki solutions.
- Drive sales of the Managed Services product set by serving as
an experienced, focused, performance-driven regional brand
- Enhance the available products by partnering with Product teams
in the development and advancement of service attributes.
- Increase the Spectrum Enterprise sales footprint by leveraging
in-depth experience to identify target markets, industries and
contacts across assigned territories.
- Self-generate leads through networking, cold calling, premise
visits and industry events remaining cognizant of new and upsell
- Exceed sales goals by developing and implementing sales plans
for an assigned territory while positioning themselves as the
solution expert for Managed Network Services.
- Improve the sales cycle by developing client-centric solution
for complex Managed Services products.
- Entice C-level executives and business owners by leading
face-to-face consultative meetings and highlighting product
features, attributes and demonstrations using a polished
- Partner with Account Executives, Account Management, Sales
Engineering and Marketing to develop and execute team selling
- Solidify sales by conducting contract negotiations and
conversations with C-level executives and business owners.
- Maintain an accurate sales database to report sales activity
and client information.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and
participating in training sessions.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as
assigned.Required keys for success:
- Two or more years of experience in premise-based sales of Data
and Managed Service solutions.
- Five or more years of telecommunication business -to-business
- Previous experience selling the Cisco Meraki product suit or
similar product solutions.
- Expert understanding of Managed Network Service Solutions,
specifically Managed Router and Managed Security.
- Track record of presenting to C-suite executives such as Chief
Information Officer (CIO) and Chief Technical Officer (CTO) and
business owners with the ability to develop client-centric
solutions and deliver proposals.
- Proven experience as a top sales performer and closer,
exceeding revenue quota.
- Experience prospecting independently and in a team format.
- Skilled in quickly conducting consultative analysis and
- Collaborative team member with the ability to multitask and
- Familiar with Salesforce or other client relationship
management (CRM) and billing systems.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Outlook and Visio.
- Coachable with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to
- Valid driver's license, a safe driving record and availability
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.How you will stand out from the
- Experience selling SD-WAN.Your education:
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field or an equivalent
combination of education, training and experience (required).
- Industry recognized applicable certifications, such as Cisco,
Fortinet, Nuage or Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) (preferred).SEN322
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Cerritos , Enterprise Data Managed Services Specialist Spectrum Enterprise, Other , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!