Associate Project Manager - Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: July 22, 2021
At a glance:
- Are you a client-focused and organized professional proficient
in managing small to medium projects of varying complexity?
- Can you commit to a role ensuring on-time project deliveries
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and
a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
You combine your technical expertise and understanding of partner
and client needs to assist in the planning, managing, monitoring
and reporting on key projects. As an Associate Project Manager, you
exceed client expectations through an understanding of their needs,
challenges and concerns. You empower clients by proactively
conducting all aspects of project details, data collection,
reporting and stakeholder communications.
You are passionate about managing the completion of the most
complex and critical projects. You have an aptitude for identifying
roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to see projects completed on
time and within budget. You met timeline objectives by serving as
the project point of escalation and reviewing technical aspects.
You excel in an office environment guiding multiple projects
simultaneously. You report to the Manager of Program Management for
goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Drive the success of project completion by assisting in the
planning, managing and monitoring of projects from concept through
- Ensure the successful completion of projects by managing daily
operational aspects of all assignments and gaining consensus from
- Successfully complete projects on time, within budget and meet
high-quality standards using appropriate tools by assisting in the
establishment of project management processes and
- Improve client satisfaction through tracking costs, performance
and service levels and providing status updates and reports.
- Gather data and prepare a variety of reports on project
estimates, statuses and other management tools for leadership to
- Perform additional duties related to the position as
Required keys for success:
- Proven prioritization and organizational skills for multiple
- History of developing strong working relationships with peers
and project members.
- Deadline-driven with the ability to manage change in a
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Previous project management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or an equivalent
combination of education, training and experience (required).
- Project management certification or successful completion of a
recognized project management curriculum (preferred).
Keywords: Spectrum, Cerritos , Associate Project Manager - Spectrum Enterprise, Other , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!