Strategic Account Specialist in Government and Education - Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: July 22, 2021
At a glance:
- Are you a strategic and client-focused sales expert proficient
in the technology needs of government and education
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding
institutions through the selection of fiber-based networking and
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales
commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
Acquiring clients through quality service is at the center of your
daily focus. As a Strategic Account Representative, you excel at
simplifying the technology and communication needs of government,
healthcare and educational organizations. Through your expertise
and understanding of each client's needs, you outline
cost-effective and uniquely beneficial combinations of Spectrum
Enterprise telecommunications products.
You are passionate about proactively pursuing new accounts while
managing an existing portfolio. You have a keen ability for
identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase
business and enhance the client experience. You flourish in an
office environment and travel frequently to manage accounts within
a specified footprint. You report directly to the Manager of
Strategic Sales for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Be a compelling member of the sales team through the
achievement of monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients and grow key relationships to
provide new fiber and coaxial-based telecommunication solutions for
their fast-growing business needs.
- Set up successful sales by navigating government and education
- Entice clients by creating and presenting product proposals
that align with their needs.
- Improve client satisfaction by traveling to client sites to
manage field sales activities.
- Drive the sales process by identifying target markets,
organizations and contacts for product portfolios.
- Maintain an accurate client database while building a network
through referrals, prospecting calls, trade shows and peers.
- Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment
(ROI) and accompanying analyses.
- Conduct tactful and mutually beneficial contract negotiations
and conversations with C-Level executives and key
- Maintain quality service and encourage client retention through
coordinated efforts with the Account Management Team, Sales
Engineering and Marketing teams.
Required keys for success:
- Three or more years of sales experience with a proven record as
a top performer and closer.
- Three or more years of industry experience with outside
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task.
- Quick learner that can apply knowledge in a team
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Valid driver's license, safe driving record and availability to
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Two or more years of experience in data, voice, cloud, video
solutions or premise-based sales.
- Experience working in, or working with, state and local
government or education.
- Proven network building, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and
- Experience in business-to-business (B2B) and telephone sales,
including prospecting calls.
- Positive attitude and confidence when presenting technical
information to high-level clients.
- Coachable with a proven ability to work independently.
- Telecommunications industry knowledge.
- Familiar with Spectrum Enterprise product suite.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field (preferred).
Keywords: Spectrum, Cerritos , Strategic Account Specialist in Government and Education - Spectrum Enterprise, Other , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!