National Account Manager - Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: July 21, 2021
At a glance:
- Are you a client-focused sales expert familiar with the
benefits of Spectrum Enterprise services?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding clients
through the selection of voice, data and video services?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales
commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
- With a focus on consultative sales, you highlight Spectrum
Enterprise voice, data and video network infrastructure solutions
that simplify complex communications needs. As a National Account
Manager, you empower clients to learn more and share your
enthusiasm for Spectrum Enterprise technology solutions. Through
your expertise and understanding of each client's needs, you
outline uniquely beneficial combinations of our services that meet
current needs and build demand for the future.
- You are passionate about proactively acquiring and managing new
enterprise accounts and converting them into long-term clients. You
possess a keen ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming
obstacles to increase sales while enhancing the client experience.
You feel comfortable traveling extensively to acquire and manage
accounts within an assigned portfolio. You report directly to the
Manager of National Sales Accounts for goals, guidance and
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the National and Carrier sales team
through the achievement of monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients and grow key relationships
within named agencies to develop client-centric product solutions
for their complex business needs.
- Entice clients through comprehensive account management,
face-to-face consultative needs analysis, and proposal creation
being mindful of opportunities for new services, renewals and
- Improve sales through the conceptualization and implementation
of a strategic sales plan which identifies target markets,
industries and contacts for product portfolios.
- Maintain an accurate client database while building a network
through referrals, prospecting calls, trade shows and peers.
- Qualify leads through requests of site surveys and the
submission of a return on investment (ROI) and accompanying
- Conduct tactful and mutually beneficial contract negotiations
and conversations with C-Level executives and key decision
- Maintain quality service and encourage retention through
coordinated efforts with Sales Support, Sales Engineering and
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and
participating in training sessions.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as
Required keys for success:
- Eight or more years of telecommunications sales experience with
a proven record exceeding monthly goals at the C-Suite level.
- Solid network building, negotiation, presentation and closing
- Knowledge of local area network (LAN) and wide area network
(WAN) technologies, high-capacity and fiber networks.
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task and manage
change with shifting priorities.
- Quick learner with the ability to apply knowledge in a team
- Valid driver's license, a safe driving record and availability
to travel regularly.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field or an equivalent
combination of education, training and experience (required).
Keywords: Spectrum, Cerritos , National Account Manager - Spectrum Enterprise, Other , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!