REVOLVE is the virtual home for an unrivaled collection of over
700 of the world's most-coveted established and emerging brands in
women's and men's designer apparel, shoes and accessories. REVOLVE
provides the highest quality online and mobile shopping experience,
serving the style-savvy consumer with impeccable customer service.
Based in Los Angeles, REVOLVE's aesthetic is deeply rooted in the
Southern California lifestyle from which it was founded, where a
savvy view of fashion and fun-loving attitude are infused into the
entire REVOLVE customer experience. For more information please
At REVOLVE the most successful team members have a thirst and
the creativity to make this the top e-commerce brand in the world.
With a team of 800+ based out of Cerritos, California we are a
dynamic bunch that are motivated by getting the company to the next
level. It's our goal to hire high-energy, diverse, bright,
creative, and flexible individuals who thrive in a fast-paced work
environment. In return, we promise to keep REVOLVE a company where
inspired people will always thrive.
To take a behind the scenes look at the REVOLVE "corporate"
lifestyle check out our Instagram @REVOLVEcareers or
Are you ready to set the standard for Premium and Luxury online
Main purpose of the Senior Customer Service Representative
Answering inbound calls, chats, and emails with professionalism
and excellent support. Other duties may be added as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Answering inbound telephone calls and providing excellent
- Responding to customer questions and comments via phone, email,
and Live Chat with speed and professionalism
- Responsible for researching and resolving complaints to ensure
customer retention and satisfaction
- Follow up on all written correspondence and escalate to
customer service manager on duty as necessary
- Coordinate and follow up with other departments to ensure
problem resolution and work together with other customer service
team members to promote an environment of customer
- Handling customer escalations via phone, email, and Live Chat
with professionalism and accuracy
- Answering questions and helping customer service
representatives who need assistance
- Helping newly hire agents during their training period and
allowing them to shadow and observe as they work as necessary
To perform the job successfully, an individual should
demonstrate the following competencies:
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to give and receive honest and direct feedback
- Ability to work in the intensity of a high-volume inbound call
center and capability of upholding the highest quality standards
for individual output
- Knowledge of apparel construction and fabrication and various
- Availability to work evenings - 1:30PM- 10:00PM
- Experience with Microsoft word and excel
- High School Diploma
- Type 50+ words per minute
- 1+ years in Customer Service, help desk or call center
- Type 60+ words per minute
- Working knowledge of website navigation
A successful candidate works well in a dynamic environment with
minimal supervision. At REVOLVE we all roll up our sleeves to
pitch-in and do whatever it takes to get the job done. Each day is
a little different, it's what keeps us on our toes and excited to
come to work every day.
After submitting your application, please check your spam folder
for emails on your application status. Emails are sent from an ADP