MAE - Hospitality
Company: TIme Warner Cable
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Posting Job Description
At a glance:
- Are you a strategic and client-focused sales expert familiar
with the technology needs of hospitality organizations?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding
restaurants, hotels and other hospitality providers through the
selection of fiber-based networking and managed services?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales
commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is
a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a motivated Major Account Executive, you focus on quality
service and client satisfaction. You excel at showcasing innovative
business solutions that simplify the technology and communications
needs of hospitality providers. Through your expertise and
understanding of the client's needs, you outline uniquely
beneficial and cost-effective combinations of the Spectrum
Enterprise technology products.
You have a passion for proactively acquiring new enterprise
commercial accounts while managing an existing portfolio. You have
cultivated a keen ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming
obstacles to increase business and enhance the client experience.
You travel frequently to capture accounts within a specified
footprint. You report directly to the Manager of Sales Strategic
Accounts for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
- Formal training.
What you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the
achievement of monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients and grow key relationships
within named accounts to develop client-centric product solutions
for their ever-changing business needs.
- Entice clients by creating and presenting product proposals and
benefits that align with their needs.
- Improve revenue through the conceptualization and
implementation of strategic sales plans.
- Drive the sales process by identifying target markets and
contacts, maintaining an accurate client database and building a
network through referrals, trade shows and peers.
- Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment
(ROI) and accompanying analyses.
- Conduct tactful and mutually beneficial contract negotiations
and conversations with Chief Technical Officers, C-Level executives
and key decision makers.
- Maintain quality service and encourage client retention through
coordinated efforts with the Account Management, Sales Engineering
and Marketing teams.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and
participating in training sessions.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as
Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of telecommunications business-to-business
(B2B) sales experience selling data, voice, cloud or video
solutions to C-suite decision makers.
- Proven record meeting a $5,000 monthly goal and experience in
vertical or working in embedded accounts.
- Solid sales level knowledge of complex services along with
networking, LAN and WAN technologies, high-capacity and fiber
connected networks, cloud services.
- History of working in the hospitality industry or working with
- Experience working with Sales Engineers and other sales support
- Proven network building, negotiation, presentation and closing
- Quick learner with the ability to apply that knowledge within a
- Valid driver's license, safe driving record and availability to
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Demonstrated success as a top sales performer with a positive
attitude and consistently exceeded revenue goals.
- Familiar with Salesforce, ICOMS, CSG or other billing system
- Coachable with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage and foster change.
- Knowledgeable of Spectrum Enterprise product suite and
- High school diploma or equivalent (required).
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field (preferred).
Keywords: TIme Warner Cable, Cerritos , MAE - Hospitality, Other , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!