Data Science Analyst
Posted on: June 6, 2021
REVOLVE is the next-generation fashion retailer for Millennial
and Generation Z consumers. As a trusted, premium lifestyle brand,
and a go-to online source for discovery and inspiration, we deliver
an engaging customer experience from a vast yet curated offering
totaling over 45,000 apparel, footwear, accessories and beauty
styles. Our dynamic platform connects a deeply engaged community of
millions of consumers, thousands of global fashion influencers, and
more than 500 emerging, established and owned brands. Through 16
years of continued investment in technology, data analytics, and
innovative marketing and merchandising strategies, we have built a
powerful platform and brand that we believe is connecting with the
next generation of consumers and is redefining fashion retail for
the 21st century. For more information please visit
At REVOLVE the most successful team members have a thirst and
the creativity to make this the top e-commerce brand in the world.
With a team of 1,000+ based out of Cerritos, California we are a
dynamic bunch that are motivated by getting the company to the next
level. It's our goal to hire high-energy, diverse, bright,
creative, and flexible individuals who thrive in a fast-paced work
environment. In return, we promise to keep REVOLVE a company where
inspired people will always thrive.
To take a behind the scenes look at the REVOLVE "corporate"
lifestyle check out our Instagram @REVOLVEcareers or
Are you ready to set the standard for Premium apparel?
Main purpose of the Data Science Analyst role:
This is a full time role for a candidate who will use a diverse
skill sets across math and computer science, dedicated to solving
complex and analytically challenging problems here at Revolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Partner closely with business leaders in Marketing, Product,
Operations, Buying team to plan out valuable data science
- Conduct complex analysis and build models to uncover key
learning form data, leading to appropriate strategy
- Work closely with the DBA to improve BI's infrastructure,
architect the reporting system, and invest in time for technical
proof of concept.
- Work closely with the business intelligence and tech team to
define, automate and validate the extraction of new metrics from
various data sources for use in future analysis
- Work alongside business stakeholders to apply our findings and
models in website personalization, product recommendations,
marketing optimization, to fraud detection, demand forecast, CLV
To perform the job successfully, an individual should
demonstrate the following competencies:
- Outstanding analytical skills, with strong academic background
in statistics, math, science or technology.
- High comfort level with programming, ability to learn and adopt
new technology with short turn-around time.
- Knowledge of quantitative methods in statistics and machine
- Intense intellectual curiosity - strong desire to always be
- Proven business acumen and results oriented.
- Ability to demonstrate logical thinking and problem solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Master Degree is required
- 1+ years of DS and ML experience in a strong analytical
- Proficient in Python, NumPy and other packages
- Familiar with statistical and ML methodology: causal inference,
logistic regression, tree-based models, clustering, model
validation and interpretations.
- Experience with AB Testing and pseudo-A/B test setup and
- Advanced SQL experience, query optimization, data extract
- Ability to build, validate, and productionize models
- Strong business acumen
- Experience in deploying end to end Machine Learning models
- 3+ years of DS and ML experience preferred
- Advanced SQL and Python, with query and coding optimization
- Experience with E-commerce marketing and product analytics is a
A successful candidate works well in a dynamic environment with
minimal supervision. At REVOLVE we all roll up our sleeves to
pitch-in and do whatever it takes to get the job done. Each day is
a little different, it's what keeps us on our toes and excited to
come to work every day.
After submitting your application, please check your spam folder
for emails on your application status. Emails are sent from an ADP
Keywords: Revolve, Cerritos , Data Science Analyst, Other , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!