Floral Designer (Contract)
Company: Allstate Floral Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Position: Contract Floral Designer
Location: Cerritos, CA
A successful Floral Designer at Allstate Floral possesses the
ability to work independently as well as in teams, under time
constraints while successfully making quick decisions and meeting
goals. A solutions oriented approach that is proactive vs. reactive
is highly desired. He or she must understand flowers, particularly
silk and artificial, and what sizes and shapes go together to make
a beautiful arrangement or display, while also keeping within a
target budget. A Floral Designer should be passionately creative
and possess a keen attention to detail that will help elevate
product and visual display design with a mindset towards driving
product salability. He or she should possess exceptional
understanding of art, style, and use of color. He or she should
also be an excellent communicator and have the ability to interact
with management, customers and vendors while being aware of diverse
cultures and backgrounds. Experience with silk flowers is a must,
with an outward passion for the product.
What Youll Do:
- Create original in-house production designs by selecting
artificial flowers, greenery, containers, and accents for
arrangements, working with numerous combinations to synthesize and
develop new creations.
- Work with buyers to bring their vision and trends to life.
- Work independently and quickly on project based
- Stay current with the industry to maintain awareness of
current/future trends and leading edge practices.
- Work with Marketing when needed to assist in the development of
advertising, marketing and promotional initiatives that may require
visual design displays.
What Youll Need:
- Ability to professionally communicate with all levels of
management and external clients.
- Ability to work independently, at times with little guidance,
as well as part of a team.
- Creativity: Designers must create new and exciting pieces
within a budget or with limited resources. Being creative helps
stay on top of trends.
- Organization: Designers must be organized to keep on top of
multiple orders and complicated projects.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Powerpoint
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds without assistance.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Allstate Floral Inc., Cerritos , Floral Designer (Contract), Other , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!