Digital Marketing Specialist - REMOTE
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Digital Marketing Specialist - Option to be fully
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This position has no supervisory
Head of Marketing & Public Relations
Desired Start Date
At InBody, we
proudly produce advanced health technology designed to make
understanding and improving health and wellness accessible to
everyone. From class-leading body composition analyzers to
user-friendly automated blood pressure monitors, our goal is to
equip health and wellness professionals with the tools they need to
help clients and communities improve their well-being.
We are searching for a tech-savvy Digital Marketing Specialist
who can join and complement our current digital team of two.
Whether its strategies to generate more leads or initiatives to
accelerate the nurturing process, our digital marketing team
focuses on a diverse array of campaigns tailored towards all stages
of the buyer's journey. An individual who can excel in this
position enjoys working on a blend of projects throughout the year
that varies in directive, objective, and execution. Some of the
immediate responsibilities will revolve around lead nurturing,
email, and seeing projects from concept to completion. We hope our
new Digital Marketing Specialist is analytical, curious, and eager
to participate with the team in constant ideation. It is
crucial that the candidate thrives in our entrepreneurial company
culture where change is constant, growth is immense, and
- Strategize and execute top and mid-funnel digital campaigns
that create marketing qualified leads, opportunities, and lead
- Solid understanding of digital analytics to closely track and
analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the ideation and execution of A/B test campaigns
across multiple digital platforms.
- Manage internal and external email newsletters.
- Gather data on target industries, competitors, and market
conditions to improve current campaign performance.
- Support the Marketing Manager with various projects.
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Marketing, Business,
- 2+ years of work experience in Digital
- Experience with marketing tools such
as Klaviyo, Hubspot, Zapier, Pipedrive, SEMrush, and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal
- Ability to collaborate with a team and execute
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and
- 4+ years of work experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience driving digital marketing campaigns from
concept to completion
85% Company paid coverage in Medical
(PPO), Dental (PPO), Vision (PPO), & Life Insurance*
- 401K Plan with up to 3% company match*
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave*
- 10 annual paid holidays
- Gym membership reimbursement*
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)*
*The above-stated benefits may change without prior
notice and will begin after successfully completing the 90-day
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: InBody, Cerritos , Digital Marketing Specialist - REMOTE, Other , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!