At a glance:
- Are you a motivated and client-focused sales expert talented in
developing relationships with Tier One Mobile Network
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding cell
tower and backhaul clients through the selection of technology
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales
commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
You propel company growth through dedicated relationship
management, sales, account management and strategic consulting with
Tier One Mobile Network Operators. As a Senior Account Executive
for Cell Tower and Backhaul, you serve a critical role in boosting
client satisfaction and providing client solutions to their
technology needs. You are passionate about creating positive client
experiences with our products and services while getting clients to
share in your enthusiasm. You excel at managing business
development with high-profile accounts and specific market
You are proactive and results-oriented with an aptitude for
coordinating and developing the strategy for key accounts and plan
implementation. You propel the sales cycle by outlining
combinations of our products that deliver on short-term goals while
creating sustainable value for clients and demand for the future.
You flourish in an office environment and travel regularly to
acquire accounts and meet revenue goals. You report directly to the
Director of Cell Tower Back Haul Sales for goals, guidance and
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the Sales team by managing the
largest Mobile Network Operator clients and establishing a sales
plan to exceed revenue goals and improve account
- Meet client expectations by analyzing their needs and
objectives in relation to Metro and Regional Network Transport
needs using the Spectrum Enterprise network.
- Enable effective and appropriate strategies to achieve client
requirements, needs and goals by executing the Account Development
and Relationship plans, including a multi-faceted cross-functional
- Provide regular reports and forecasting for senior leadership
- Mitigate client risks by ensuring that all contractual
commitments are understood and communicated to the respective
- Identify opportunities to expand or renew the base of business
through proactive monitoring and exercising sound judgment in
selecting methods and techniques to obtain results.
- Enhance sales by improving your knowledge of Spectrum
Enterprise products, services and dynamic markets.
- Work independently with minimal guidance and limited
instructions to achieve monthly sales goals and accomplish
Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of sales and large accounts experience.
- Five or more years of experience building and leading a sales
organization that sells to incumbent local exchange carrier (ILEC),
multiple system operator (MSO) and competitive local exchange
carrier (CLEC) accounts.
- Solid prioritization and organizational skills with the ability
to negotiate strategically and maintain client and business
- Expert in information system protocols, like Ethernet, Frame,
integrated services digital broadcasting (ISDB) and transmission
control protocol/ internet protocol (TCP/IP).
- Proven presentation skills and in-depth technical
- Track record of selling mobile backhaul solutions to large
- Sharp business acumen and knowledge of telecommunications
- History of working independently with multiple projects
simultaneously using strong issue resolution and critical thinking
- Valid driver's license, a clean driving record and the
availability to travel.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Five or more years of Wholesale Carrier sales experience in the
Mobile Network Operator environment.
- History of formulating and fostering high-level working
relationships within targeted accounts.
- Repeated success selling large bandwidth opportunities.
- Highly motivated and proactive that is accustomed to operating
in a team environment.
- Efficient even without local management supervision.
- Contact management software experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or an equivalent
combination of education, training and experience (required).
For more information on Spectrum's benefits, please click
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very
important to us. Spectrum has adopted virtual mobile recruiting
tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look
forward to "virtually" meeting you.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum
Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter
Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to
providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to
qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered
for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and
are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age,
religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by
federal, state or local laws.