Specialty Account Manager (8186-128)
Company: United Seating & Mobility
Posted on: May 3, 2021
By joining Numotion, you will be a part of the nation's leading
provider of Complex Rehabilitation Technology. Numotion is helping
thousands of people with individually configured, medically
necessary mobility products and services. From manual and powered
wheelchairs to disposable medical supplies that serve unique
medical and functional needs, we are helping more people live more
freely. Maintaining our standing as the industry leader in CRT
comes from having a workforce with a diverse mix of minds,
backgrounds and experiences, and we are committed to cultivating an
inclusive work environment based in open dialogue, active listening
and ongoing definitive actions.
We are seeking a Specialty Account Manager to join our growing
team. The Specialty Account Manager will be responsible for
developing new business within untapped markets.
What you will be doing:
- Prospect new leads and reach out to educate them on Numotion's
- Develop relationships with the decision makers of clinical
- Build internal relationships with Assistive Technology
Professionals (ATPs) within Numotion.
What we are looking for in you:
- Experience within the DME, Complex Rehab Technology, Home
Health, Pharmaceutical or Wound Care fields preferred.
- Background in Physical Therapy (PT) or Occupational Therapy
- Solid sales experience, including strategic territory & account
- Enthusiasm/Motivation, a self-starter
- Understanding of Medicare Documentation preferred
- Presentations with creativity & independence
- Minimum one year within an outside sales role required.
- Willingness to travel in vehicle for 60% of day
Working for Numotion, you will receive a competitive wage and
benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short or
long term disability, a 401 K plan and life insurance.
Numotion is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran
status or disability status.
Numotion is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to
pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Location Cerritos, California, United States Position Type
Keywords: United Seating & Mobility, Cerritos , Specialty Account Manager (8186-128), Other , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!