To solder, assemble and inspect small microwave connector
components to semi rigid
and flexible coaxial cable.
1. Setup and operate various types of soldering equipment.
2. Read and interpret customer and in house assembly drawings.
3. Solder all types of connectors to various types of coaxial
4. Perform all final assembly operations.
5. Meet or exceed established assembly rate times and quality
standards for all operations.
6. Have a solid understanding of what makes a cable assembly
7. Seated 90%- 95% of the time, doing repetitive work. Lift 20 LBS.
8. Frequent use of binocular type microscope.
9. Necessity to work with and around solder, (tin/lead), rosin
flux, isopropyl alcohol,
copper, stainless steel, aluminum, gold, silver, beryllium copper,
Teflon, resin epoxy.
10. Perform quality orientated, high output production work.
11. Work with small, fine, detailed parts.
1. May be required to be available for overtime work.
2. May be occasionally required to assist other areas and
3. May be required to take certification training classes per
Education and Experience:
1. Understand, speak, read and write English.
2. Extensive cable soldering experience.
CONNECTING DEVICES, INC. JD0001