Posted on: February 22, 2021
Meet REVOLVE: REVOLVE is the next-generation fashion retailer
for Millennial and Generation Z consumers. As a trusted, premium
lifestyle brand, and a go-to online source for discovery and
inspiration, we deliver an engaging customer experience from a vast
yet curated offering totaling over 45,000 apparel, footwear,
accessories and beauty styles. Our dynamic platform connects a
deeply engaged community of millions of consumers, thousands of
global fashion influencers, and more than 500 emerging, established
and owned brands. Through 16 years of continued investment in
technology, data analytics, and innovative marketing and
merchandising strategies, we have built a powerful platform and
brand that we believe is connecting with the next generation of
consumers and is redefining fashion retail for the 21st century.
For more information please visit .
At REVOLVE the most successful team members have a thirst and the
creativity to make this the top e-commerce brand in the world. With
a team of 1,000+ based out of Cerritos, California we are a dynamic
bunch that are motivated by getting the company to the next level.
It's our goal to hire high-energy, diverse, bright, creative, and
flexible individuals who thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
In return, we promise to keep REVOLVE a company where inspired
people will always thrive. Some of the sweetest perks we offer
aren't in a typical benefit package like hefty discount on items we
carry - as in 50% or more off retail prices. To take a behind the
scenes look at the REVOLVE "corporate" lifestyle check out our or
Are you ready to set the standard for Premium apparel?Main purpose
of the Data Scientist role:This is a full time role for a candidate
who has diverse skill sets across math and computer science, and is
dedicated to solving complex and analytically challenging problems
here at Revolve. Major Responsibilities:Essential Duties and
Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be
- Partner closely with business leaders in Marketing, Product,
Operations, Buying team to plan out valuable data science
- Conduct complex analysis and build models to uncover key
learning form data, leading to appropriate strategy
- Work closely with the DBA to improve BI's infrastructure,
architect the reporting system, and invest in time for technical
proof of concept.
- Serve as an algorithm and engineering lead to build advanced
- Work closely with the business intelligence and tech team to
define, automate and validate the extraction of new metrics from
various data sources for use in future analysis
- Work alongside business stakeholders to apply our findings and
models in website personalization, product recommendations,
marketing optimization, to fraud detection, demand forecast, CLV
Required Competencies:To perform the job successfully, an
individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Outstanding analytical skills, with strong academic background
in statistics, math, science or technology.
- High comfort level with programming, ability to learn and adopt
new technology with short turn-around time.
- Knowledge of quantitative methods in statistics and machine
- Intense intellectual curiosity - strong desire to always be
- Proven business acumen and results oriented.
- Ability to demonstrate logical thinking and problem solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Master Degree is required
- 3+ years of DS and ML experience in a strong analytical
- Proficient in Python, NumPy and other packages with experience
deploying end to end ML models
- Familiar with statistical and ML methodology: causal inference,
logistic regression, tree-based models, clustering, model
validation and interpretations.
- Experience with AB Testing and pseudo-A/B test setup and
evaluations, familiar with Propensity score matching and synthetic
- Advanced SQL experience, query optimization, Data extract
- Ability to build, validate, and productionize models
- PhD in a quantitative field
- Strong business acumen
- 5+ years of DS and ML experience preferred
- Advanced SQL and Python, with query and coding optimization
- Experience with E-commerce marketing and product analytics is a
- Familiarity with Docker, Flask, Google Analytics API, GIT
A successful candidate works well in a dynamic environment with
minimal supervision. At REVOLVE we all roll up our sleeves to
pitch-in and do whatever it takes to get the job done. Each day is
a little different, it's what keeps us on our toes and excited to
come to work every day.
Keywords: REVOLVE, Cerritos , Data Scientist, Other , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!