Certified Nursing Assistant FT/Day Shift
Primary Location: United States-CA-CASanta Ana
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Come join our amazing
team of CNAs supporting individuals
with brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic
illnesses. Make a difference every day as a
patient advocate providing quality of life enhancing services to
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals
we serve is of utmost importance to us. Due to the essential
services we provide as Caregiver/Life Skills Trainer, we continue
to accept applications and fill open positions in our residential
programs. Providing round-the-clock care, we have full-time and
part-time schedules open with all shifts available immediately.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we
will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and
continue to recruit top talent at NeuroRestorative, a partner of
The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding
COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to
participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools.
Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in
your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on
the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one
EasyApply on Indeed or Text MENTORJOBS to 97211, we have work
As a Certified Nursing Assistant with NeuroRestorative, you will
perform hands-on nursing care with an emphasis on daily care needs
and personal hygiene.
• Monitor the health conditions of individuals served, ensure
quality services provided
• Provide assistance and/or supervision to individuals in the
areas of daily living, personal care, and community and social
• Help maintain safe and quality supports for individuals
• Initiate emergency procedures on as needed basis
• Use equipment correctly and safely
• Report any hazardous conditions, equipment, accidents or
incidents to supervisor
• Maintain current progress notes and any other appropriate
• Assist with resident activity programs, including off-site
outings and off-site appointments.
• Assist with household activities:
- Assist in keeping residence tidy and clean.
- Assist with meal preparation and mealtimes.
- Prepare rooms for admissions of new residents, obtaining
equipment and supplies as needed
- Prepare residents for discharge.
• Actively attend and participate in team meetings and trainings
• Maintain confidentiality and treat others with dignity and
respect in all you do
What we ask of you:
• High School diploma or G.E.D.
• Completion of a CNA certificate program; current CNA
certification issued by California
• One year CNA experience preferred, ideally experience with
medically complex patients
• Current Basic Life Support (BLS), CPR,
• Ability to effectively communicate with staff, residents, and
What we offer you:
• Competitive pay rates; paid time off, Holiday Pay, and
benefits for 30+ hour work week
• Career development and advancement opportunities
• Paid classroom and on-the-job training
• A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a
strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues.
NeuroRestorative is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national
network of local human services providers offering quality,
community-based services. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000
individuals in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from
coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a
difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing
services to individuals across the country. Come join our team of
dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!EOE/AAE