Responsible for the direction to handle day to day facilities
and building systems maintenance and operation for Santa Fe
Textiles division. Oversees all repairs, preventative maintenance,
building project management, capital equipment and negotiations of
contracts and leases within annual budget. Prepares and records
business metrics and reports.
• Maintain building site and operations in accordance with relevant
regulations and safety codes
• Oversee all outside vendors
• Manage department budgets
• Direct maintenance staff to assure production equipment is
maintained at optimum levels
• Prioritize and finish projects in a timely manner
• Communicate effectively with management and floor staff
• Update and oversee preventive/predictive maintenance on all types
• Supports large scale facility projects
• Reports business metrics.
• Compiles, stores, and retrieves maintenance data
• Reviews production and operating reports and resolves maintenance
problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays
• Develops or revises standard operational and working practices
and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards
• Performs other related duties as required to meet the goals and
objectives of the Company
• Must be able to hear audible alarms for building evacuation and
shelter in place, and moving equipment.
• Must be able to hear audible equipment alarms and other noises
associated with product problems in order to avoid scrap.
• Must be able to communicate in English; written and verbal.
Spanish is desirable.
*Other duties may be assigned*
Must be experienced with PC's using Windows, MS Office (Word,
Excel), Microsoft Project and ERP/MRP software system. Must be
self-motivated and aggressive in the pursuit of developing the
product line and target market to achieve sales growth and must be
able to function effectively in a very busy environment and willing
to work hours that are outside the norm. Must have exceptional work
ethic, and the ability to manage and maximize time and company
resources (sales and engineering). Ability to solve practical
problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in
situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to
interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral,
diagram, or schedule form.
***If interested, please go to Adeccousa.com and register. If you
do not have a computer, please come by the office from 10am to 2 pm
Monday thru Friday and we can complete the process at that time.
Please remember to bring two forms of valid, acceptable ID with