Posted on: November 22, 2021
As Corporate Counsel in the Revolve Legal Department, you will
be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including contract review
and drafting, legal research, project coordination, assisting with
corporate governance and various other functions of the legal
department. This role involves leading and handling complex
transactions. You should thrive in an environment that requires you
to adapt to changing priorities and organizational needs. In
addition, you must have the ability to operate independently in a
fast-paced, rapidly growing environment and be comfortable working
collaboratively and proactively within the legal team, with other
functional teams and with external stakeholders.This is a full-time
position, reporting to the General Counsel. This position is
primarily based out of our Cerritos headquarters. A flexible
schedule and location will be considered for the right
candidate.Essential Functions:* Collaboration: Provide thoughtful
and practical business and legal advice to drive development of
relationships with business partners and strategic partners.
Identify and explain agreement terms and associated risks to
business stakeholders and interpret contract requirements,
obligations and risk assessment and advise accordingly.
* Contract Administration: Oversee training and organization of the
company's document management system. Manage contract signatures
and contract approval matrix. Collaborate with internal business
partners on contract templates and template revisions.
* Litigation Support: Taking an active role in factual
investigations, responding to discovery requests and subpoenas and
liaising with outside counsel on litigation matters. Maintain
litigation status report and calendaring of litigation related
* IP Portfolio Support: Liaise with external counsel regarding the
company's trademark portfolio. Maintain internal trademark status
report and calendaring of related deadlines. Liaise with finance in
re monthly valuation and accrual process.
* Equity administration: Own all facets of equity administration
including the appropriate Section 16 filings and execution of stock
option grant agreements. In addition, partner with other team
members and assist with annual proxy filing and annual meeting
processes, communications related to trading windows and equity
* BOD Support: Assist with the maintenance of minutes and
preparation of BOD and committee materials, meeting logistics,
organization of corporate minutes and consents and calendaring of
related meetings and deadlines.
* Internal Controls: Support compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and
provide ongoing support to the internal audit function as it
relates to entity controls, business process controls related to
the legal function and the entity wide internal audit plan.
* Corporate Services: Maintain compliance with all corporate
filings, update and maintain corporate legal entity org chart and
descriptions and manage status of all entities.
* Budget Management: Manage, track, analyze and report legal
expenditures on a monthly basis, more frequently if necessary. This
includes managing external counsel correspondence regarding legal
accruals and liaising with finance re invoices, tracking of legal
fees and the monthly accrual processes.
* Risk management: Maintain and organize insurance policies /
coverage schedules. Assist with annual insurance renewals and
Required Education and Experience* Licensed to practice law in the
U.S. with 4+ years of relevant experience, preferably with a
mixture of both in-house and with a law firm.
* Prior experience negotiating and drafting commercial agreements
for a public company.
* Strong organizational skills & attention to detail.
* Excellent interpersonal, analytical, communication, drafting and
* Sound judgment with ability to work autonomously.
* Business-minded problem solving, not just problem spotting.
* Proficient in MS Office and Google suite, including Word,
PowerPoint and Excel. Experience with SEC filing tools is a
* Excellent references.
Preferred Education and Experience* California Notary Public
We believe diversity, inclusion and belonging is key for our
team.Revolve is proud to have fostered a workplace that is focused
on diversity and inclusion, we are committed to ensuring our
employees are comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work
Keywords: Revolve, Cerritos , Corporate Counsel, Legal , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!