Home Infusion Intake Trainer
Posted on: July 30, 2022
THIS POSITION IS 100% REMOTE AND REQURIES 70% TRAVEL KabaFusion
is a home infusion company with exceptional employees! KabaFusion
is a home infusion company with a national network of pharmacist
owned pharmacies with the ability to service 40+ states. While we
are known for our expertise in IVIg and SCIg, we also provide acute
infusion and nutritional therapies. Our success is the result of
teamwork from our dedicated staff who truly believe in putting the
"care" back in healthcare. A career at KabaFusion means joining a
team that lives by its values and empowers team members to make a
difference! JOB SUMMARY: The National Intake Trainer (NIT) will be
responsible for developing and executing a standard intake training
program to support the growth of Acute and/or Chronic / IG patient
referrals and home care business across the KabaFusion footprint.
This will be accomplished with cross functional coordination of
pharmacy, intake, sales, nursing and operations. DUTIES &
- Responsible for developing and executing standard intake
training programs to ensure growth of the Acute and IG
- Provides intake support by providing on-going training and
resources for the intake teams on new processes, navigating intake
objectives through in-field support, and scheduling in-services,
workshops, and individual training sessions on an individual
- Works directly with managers to determine training needs and
schedule training sessions.
- Create all standardized intake training processes to streamline
workflow which include intake forms, power points, and effective
tools to facilitate intake training.
- Works diligently and expeditiously to access and identify skill
levels at each site.
- Directly involved in staff development, process implantation,
and sustainability of both.
- Creates and maintains competency programs.
- Retrains annually and on an as needed basis to help employees
to cultivate their skills and knowledge.
- Designs effective training programs.
- Manages the technologies, technical programs, and data required
to further develop, manage, and deliver intake training.
- Support and mentor new employees.
- Is informed and stays up to date of current training trends,
development, and best practices within the intake field.
- Ensures the intake teams processes are aligned with KabaFusion
initiatives and strategies.
- Communicates with clinical, reimbursement, operational, and
management teams as required, supporting all areas as related to
execute effective intake development.
- Will provide recommendations to management for additional
improvements to the intake departments.
- Responsible for submitting assessment reports, training
schedules, and future intake plans.
- Enhances the effectiveness of the intake workforce companywide.
PREFERRED BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE:
- A four-year college degree desired, preferably in business or
healthcare related fields or equivalent work-related experience;
ability to educate and train. Experience in business growth.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the infusion services, or
other related healthcare product/service industries, with a proven
track record is preferred
- Competent knowledge of the intake referral process for Acute
and Chronic IVIG.
- Knowledge of reimbursement policies is preferred. +
Keywords: KabaFusion, Cerritos , Home Infusion Intake Trainer, Human Resources , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!