Pharmacy Care Coordinator
Posted on: July 31, 2022
A career at KabaFusion means joining a team that empowers its team
members to make a difference!KabaFusion is a home infusion company
with a national network of pharmacist owned pharmacies with the
ability to service 40+ states. While we are known for our expertise
in IVIg and SCIg, we also provide acute infusion and nutritional
therapies. Where KabaFusion truly excels, is in its approach to
patient care and positive clinical outcomes. With our dedicated and
highly skilled staff, we are able to employ a multi-disciplinary
approach to the continuum of care for those patients transitioning
to the comfort of their home. What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits start on your 1st day of employment
- 401K w/ 4% Match - no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 3 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Emerging Leaders Training Program
- Perks--- includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing,
- Employee Referral ProgramJOB SUMMARY:The Pharmacy Care
Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of infusion
services which include, but are not limited, to scheduling and
coordinating patient deliveries, material management, hazardous
waste management, facility maintenance, and equipment management.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adheres to organization policies and procedures.
- Coordinates and schedules deliveries, entering patient lab
results and medication profiles, including follow up on any
additional required or outstanding documentation.
- Faxes lab results, prescriber orders for signature, and other
communications to prescribers.
- Monitors and assigns incoming faxes.
- Maintains patient records, including filing and scanning.
- Works in collaboration with assigned pharmacist to organize
workload to facilitate its accomplishment.
- Performs pre-delivery phone calls to patients, nursing or other
agencies to monitor supply inventories and determine
patient-specific supply needs. Coordinates equipment
- Collects payments for deliveries when needed.
- Receives and responds to patient questions or complaints
regarding services rendered.
- Completes and manages all delivery ticket paperwork and/or
supportive documentation required for performing effective billing,
in conjunction with the billing department.
- Prints shipping confirmation records or proof of delivery
- Manages and completes patient charts upon discharge.
- Documents patient care-related activities and outcomes in
- Participates in departmental Quality Assurance (QA) activities
as requested.PREFERED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma (required)
- Current and violation free Pharmacy Technician Licensure or
Certification as required by State law in the state requesting
- Understanding and knowledge of basic drug terminology and
pharmaceutical calculations. #pharmacy #pharmacytechnician
#infusion #homeinfusion #healthcare #qualityassurance #kabafusion
Keywords: KabaFusion, Cerritos , Pharmacy Care Coordinator, Healthcare , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!