Nursing Quality Assurance Coordinator ($4000 Sign-On Bonus)
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Come join an exciting and innovative company that puts the
"care" back in healthcare!KabaFusion is a home infusion company
with a national footprint. We opened our first pharmacy in 2010 in
Southern California and now have 21 pharmacies in 15 states with a
focus on IVIg, SCIg, acute infusion, and nutritional
therapies.KabaFusion is a patient-focused national infusion therapy
company providing Home Infusion Therapy Nursing Visits. KabaFusion
continues to strive to set the standard of quality, compassionate
nursing care to our patients and their families in the home
setting. Our nurses are the very best experienced professionals in
the field.What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits start on your 1st day of employment
- 401K w/ 4% Match - no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 3 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Emerging Leaders Training Program
- Perks--- includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing,
- Employee Referral ProgramJOB SUMMARY:The Quality Assurance
Coordinator is responsible for the overall quality assurance and
performance improvement program for the agency/branch. Works with
nursing and pharmacy teams in order to assist with and manage
various quality assurance responsibilities for the agency/branch.
Provides patient teaching as needed for new nursing patients for
the agency/branch.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for agency/branch programs for the improvement of
quality and service productivity by performing medical record
audits, reviewing nursing documentation and collecting QA data for
the agency/branch Performance Improvement (PI) program.
- Performs data collection activities and related data analysis
for agency programs and services.
- Assists with assessing the agency's compliance to State
Regulations for offices that are Licensed or Exempt from Licensure
and ACHC accreditation.
- Assists team with preparation for accreditation and
certification surveys. Involves staff at all levels in survey
- Assists with educational activities related to the quality
assurance/performance improvement program for all employees.
- Coordinates quality improvement/PI teams and maintains
documentation of all team activity.
- Serves as a resource to all staff regarding quality improvement
- Assists with orientation related to documentation and
improvement for all new employees.
- Ensures that all agency quality improvement activities are
performed adequately and in a timely manner.
- Coordinates quarterly reporting functions and writes report
- Creates the Plan of Treatment/Plan of Care and faxes, tracks,
and follows up on the POT/POC//MD orders/Recerts.
- Monitors documentation submission by nursing staff and follows
up on late documents.
- Uses EMR system reports to track POT recert needs and other
- Works with Intake team to track and maintain Annual Consent
logs using Excel spreadsheets or system generated reports as per
office practices. Follows up with nursing staff and patients to
obtain Annual Consents.
- Discharges patients in Computer System as needed and verifies
census every week.
- Performs chart audits for active and discharges patients each
- Provides virtual or live initial patient education for new
nursing patients either in hospital or at patient home.PREFERRED
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum education of a registered nurse (RN)
- Minimum of two years of experience in nursing
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in a position performing
clinical record audits, developing plan of cares, or performing a
QI audit function.
#nursing #rn #registerednurse #lvn #licensedvocationalnurse
#infusion #homeinfusion #homehealth #auditing #qualityassurance
#achc #performanceimprovement #kabafusion #nowhiring
Keywords: KabaFusion, Cerritos , Nursing Quality Assurance Coordinator ($4000 Sign-On Bonus), Healthcare , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!