Nursing Supervisor ($5000 SIGN-ON BONUS)
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Come join an exciting and innovative company that puts the
"care" back in healthcare!KabaFusion is a home infusion company
with a national footprint. We opened our first pharmacy in 2010 in
Southern California and now have 21 pharmacies in 15 states with a
focus on IVIg, SCIg, acute infusion, and nutritional
therapies.KabaFusion is a patient-focused national infusion therapy
company providing Home Infusion Therapy Nursing Visits. KabaFusion
continues to strive to set the standard of quality, compassionate
nursing care to our patients and their families in the home
setting. Our nurses are the very best experienced professionals in
the field.What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits start on your 1st day of employment
- 401K w/ 4% Match - no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 3 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Emerging Leaders Training Program
- Perks--- includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing,
- Employee Referral ProgramJOB SUMMARY:The Nursing Supervisor
works under the supervision of the Director of Nursing to
supervise, orient, instruct and monitor professional and ancillary
staff rending care to patients in their homes. Works with team to
coordinate care for new patients. Directly involved in hiring of
new field staff, provides orientation and educational training.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrates ability to accept and handle leadership.
Communicates effectively with a variety of different people, both
verbally and in writing. Firm grasp of basic nursing concepts and
principles of delivery of quality patient care.
- Understands the overall operations and functions of a home
- Maintain knowledge of current Home Health Regulations, Medicare
Conditions of Participation (CoPs) as applicable and other
accrediting body standards.
- Maintain agency's continuous compliance to the State Home
Health Regulations and ACHC Standards in the operation of a home
- Assists Director in creating an environment in which home
health staff can work together, in which each has an opportunity
for self-expression, for creating a sense of accomplishment and for
- Maintains adequate knowledge in documentation requirements to
serve as resource for staff.
- In collaboration with Director interviews and employs qualified
personnel. Assures completion of staff evaluations.
- Assist with field orientation of newly hired home health staff
members, as necessary.
- Works cooperatively with all professional health members,
conducts team conference and provides for continuity of care and
coordination among disciplines and other departments.
- Assures accurate, current medical records are maintained
according to state and federal requirements, maintains patient
- Works cooperatively with other home health agencies and/or
infusion agencies in coordination of care for skilled nursing
visits as needed.
- Participates in quality management programs and performance
improvement based on the Agency needs.
- Provides case conferences and in-service education programs for
all field staff.
- Assesses daily staffing needs in coordination with team, works
with team to adjust existing personnel and/or notifies personnel to
report to ensure proper staffing within a timely manner.PREFERRED
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN and/or
Public Health Nurse Certificate preferred.
- Current and unrestricted Registered nurse licensed in the state
- Current BLS/CPR card
- Minimum of three years' experience as a registered nurse in a
home health agency or its equivalent in the past five years,
- Two years supervisory experience#nursing #rn #registerednurse
#infusion #homeinfusion #ivig #homehealth #manager #supervisor
Keywords: KabaFusion, Cerritos , Nursing Supervisor ($5000 SIGN-ON BONUS), Healthcare , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!