Posted on: November 23, 2022
Come join an exciting and innovative company that puts the
"care" back in healthcare! WHY KABAFUSION? KabaFusion is a home
infusion company with a national network of pharmacist owned
pharmacies with the ability to service 40+ states. While we are
known for our expertise in IVIg and SCIg, we also provide acute
infusion and nutritional therapies. Where KabaFusion truly excels,
is in its approach to patient care and positive clinical outcomes.
With our dedicated and highly skilled clinical staff and in-house
nursing with 24 hour on-call service; we are well equipped to care
for our patients. What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits start on your 1 st day of employment
- 401K w/ 4% Match - no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance, STD, LTD
- 3 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Learning & Development Programs
- Perks includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing, and
- Employee Referral Program Experience what being a part of the
KabaFusion family feels like! JOB SUMMARY: Reimbursement Manager
oversees Reimbursement Department ensuring accurate claims
submission and accurate payment of claims according to health plan
guidelines. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assures billing processes are compliant with payer requirement
for Government, Commercial Health Plans and Medical Group
- Assures accurate billing of coding and units required by payer
and therapy type.
- Analyze and rectify claims issues with payers by timely follow
u of claim status/payment.
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of payer requirements prior
to timely submission of claims to Health Plans, either electronic
or hard copy.
- Assures required authorizations and medical documentation forms
are in correspondence with claim submission for quick turn-around
- Reviews and assures claims are processed and paid in full
according to contractual agreements.
- Ensures revenue is booked according to appropriate contract
- Communicates with branches and other departments to assure
resolution of reimbursement issues.
- Communicates and addresses reimbursement issues with management
for resolution in a timely manner.
- Must be able to prioritize, multi-task, meet goals and
- Protects patient health information by following regulations
for HIPAA compliance.
- Ensures daily productivity is met and monthly closing goals are
met. PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in business/ related field or education and
experience to equal Bachelor's degree.
- Candidate must be experienced with a minimum of 5 years (not
including school or externship) in Home Infusion.
- Knowledge and understanding of HCPC and CPT codes
- Strong understanding of insurance terms, medical terminology,
pricing methodologies for commercial and government billing
Keywords: KabaFusion, Cerritos , Billing Manager, Executive , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!