Principal Enterprise Development Manager Spectrum Enterprise
Company: Charter Spectrum
Posted on: November 19, 2022
At a glance:
* Are you an innovative product development manager skilled at
developing and managing a product portfolio?
* Can you lead cross-functional internal teams while serving as an
industry thought leader?
* Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a
focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Principal Enterprise Development Manager, you excel at
delivering innovative data product development initiatives that
augment our existing product portfolio, enhance the client
experience and drive product performance. You provide technical
leadership and guide the product development roadmap while serving
as a data and networking advocate to Engineering, Operations and
client experience teams. You possess a strong understanding of
product requirements, industry-leading network architectures and
wireline and wireless delivery. You work with internal teams to
develop and implement new product development, product enhancements
and provide improvement recommendations for product, process,
systems and tools.
You focus on developing Enterprise services differentiated from the
competition by collaborating with multiple boundary partners,
including Product Management, Marketing, Sales, Sale Operation,
Order Management, Service Delivery, Service Assurance, IT,
Engineering, Client Care, Legal / Regulatory, Client Experience and
Digital Experience. You ensure that service offerings comply with
the latest industry standards and meet client expectations through
solid leadership, communication and management skills. You work
within an office environment interacting with teams via in-person,
email and telephone. You report directly to the Director of Data
Product Development for goals, guidance and assistance.
* Competitive salary with bonus.
* Health, vision and dental insurance.
* 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
* Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
* Education assistance.
* Pretax childcare spending account.
* Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
* Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
* Encourage company-wide excellence through active and consistent
support of all efforts to deliver a quality client experience and
product portfolio that satisfies the current and future needs of
* Explore new technologies and build products to evolve the
Spectrum Enterprise security portfolio.
* Complete projects by serving as a cross-functional leader to
internal teams and externally as an industry thought leader.
* Improve efficiency by mentoring and training other product team
members in key elements of the product lifecycle.
* Recommend enhancements to product development, marketing and
other key boundary partners through collaboration with internal
* Increase brand awareness by representing the business in public
forums such as industry panels and events.
* Provide guidance and expertise on future product enhancements
through a partnership with the product development teams.
* Maximize the product organization by providing detailed design,
modeling and implementation of new technologies and developing the
requirements for internal teams.
* Lead medium to large sized group discussions, present information
to internal and external clients and provide reports for senior
management to leverage.
* Create and review complex technical requirements to guide the
development of the next generation of service offerings.
* Perform additional duties related to the position as
Required keys for success:
* Seven or more years of product management or product development
* Seven or more years of experience with a telecommunications
service provider, MSO or a related industry.
* Experience in security services, SD-WAN or Managed Services
product management or product development.
* History of understanding complex and technical concepts and
translating them into simplified product attributes.
* Solid prioritization and organizational skills that can work in a
fast-paced, competitive and high-pressure environment.
* Confident when presenting to large groups and executives.
* Track record of training and mentoring cross-functional teams to
achieve goals and results.
* Expert in analyzing and interpreting data to synthesize
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and
* Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
* Ten or more years of combined experience in telecommunications,
data product development or MSP/MSSP.
* Proven experience making game changing improvement
recommendations for products, process, systems and tools.
* Hands-on experience managing a portfolio of data, voice, security
services, SD-WAN or Managed Services.
* Experience executing the product development roadmap and leading
teams across engineering, IT, operations and client experience.
* Track record of advocating for clients while working closely with
architects and engineering teams in designing, modeling and
implementing new technologies.
* Strong experience with premises-based and cloud-based managed
* Background with wireless services, such as WiFi, LTE, CBRS or
* Knowledge of SD-WAN, SDN and other virtual network function
* Understanding or experience with managed IOT and related smart
* Strategic architecture and roadmap development experience.
* Extensive experience with IP networking technologies, including
routing, addressing, filtering, load balancing and peering.
* History of developing detailed business and technical
* Familiar with Agile methodologies and practices.
* Track record of working with internal and client-facing web
portals to support product offerings.
* In-depth understanding of complex and technical concepts with the
ability to translate them into simplified product attributes.
* Knowledge of hyperscale architecture, such as AWS and Azure.
* Familiar with UX design methods.
* Strong prioritization, planning and organizational skills with
the ability to lead large, cross-functional teams while making
decisions and resolving issues under pressure.
* Bachelor's degree in business, technology or a related field, or
an equivalent combination of education, training and education
* Master's degree in a related field (preferred).
MPD641 307401-1 307401BR
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States
by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet, TV, Mobile
and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum
Reach. When you join us, you're joining a strong community of more
than 93,000 individuals working together to serve more than 32
million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to what
matters most. Watch this video to learn more.
Who You Are Matters Here We're committed to growing a workforce
that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities
for employment and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets.
Learn about our inclusive culture.
Keywords: Charter Spectrum, Cerritos , Principal Enterprise Development Manager Spectrum Enterprise, Executive , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!