Company: Calnetix Technologies
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Calnetix is a growing engineering and manufacturing company
located in Southern California. -We are making a positive
contribution to society and the environment by helping to change
the way the world harvests and utilizes energy. -We enable OEMs
across a wide range of industries to enhance and differentiate
their current products and to innovate toward creating new products
and markets. -In partnership with OEMs, we utilize our innovative,
high-speed motor generator technologies to help meet industry
demand for more energy-efficient products that reduce energy
consumption, reduce harmful emissions and enhance energy
We are currently seeking a Quality Manager who can plan, develop
and execute programs to support Calnetix Technologies' business
strategy and objectives. This role will interface across multiple
business units, departments and functions to drive programs and
initiatives that ensure goals are achieved. The ideal candidate
will act as a management representative for Quality Assurance and
ensure that policies and procedures are accurately interpreted and
- Actively solicit feedback from business unit, department and
function leadership on support needs and quality program
effectiveness to develop short and long-term strategic plans for
improvement with associated action plans and metrics.
- Initiate, lead, and facilitate quality improvement and
strategic initiatives through the effective application of business
process improvement methodologies.
- Maintain Quality Management System in accordance with company
guidelines and direction.
- Maintain and direct internal audits as scheduled and
- Investigate and drive to conclusion customer complaints
- Direct the job functions of assigned employees engaged in
quality engineering, inspection, testing and production support
related activities to assure control over materials, processes and
- Create and implement effective risk management strategies and
improvement, including through the development of standard work,
analysis, trending and reporting.
- Lead and coach team for improved performance. -Identify and
develop high potential employees, conduct performance evaluations,
disciplinary action within company guidelines.
- Plan, promote and organize training activities related to
product quality and reliability. -Make staffing recommendations and
reassignment of duties as required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related discipline with 10
years relevant experience in discrete product manufacturing
environment with direct responsibility for overall quality
assurance/control processes or any equivalent combination of
experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills
and abilities have been achieved.
- In-depth working knowledge of 5S, Kaizen, Lean, Six Sigma,
statistical process control (SPC) and 8D problem solving
- CQE, Lean Six Sigma certification desired.
- Prior quality leadership role within low volume/high mix
environment with emphasis in complex high precision machined parts
and electro-mechanical assemblies for diverse and demanding
(aerospace, defense, medical) applications.
- Quality experience relating to supplier capability assessment,
problem resolution and supply chain development/improvement
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, in oral and
written form, along with the ability to communicate effectively
with all levels in the organization.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with
outstanding follow up skills.
- Proficient working within formal quality management system
(AS9100, ISO9001:2015, etc.) environment.
Intangibles Sought: - -
- Self-starter with strong bias for results and continuous
- Experience in driving change management initiatives across an
- Versatility - capable of strategic thinking while executing
near term goals and objectives
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Proven project management skills.
Supervisory Responsibilities:Quality Engineering, Technician, and
Work Environment / Physical Demands:
- Time will be split between office and shop floor.
- Personal protective equipment, such as safety glasses, gloves
hearing protection or masks may be required in some production
- Work around objects that can be highly magnetized
- Position duties will primarily be on-site with occasional
travel to nearby suppliers
Disclaimer - The above job description is not intended to be an
all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position.
-Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any
other related duties, as assigned, by their supervisor. -Management
reserves the right to change, rescind, add or delete the duties and
responsibilities of positions within this job classification at any
time. -Being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of
employment. Calnetix will not sponsor applicants for immigration,
including for H-1B, TN and other non-immigrant Visas, for this
Other:---Calnetix is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits
discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or
mental disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to
recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations,
compensation and benefits and also states that retaliation against
any employee who files a complaint regarding possible violations of
this policy will not be tolerated.
Keywords: Calnetix Technologies, Cerritos , Quality Manager, Executive , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!