Specialty Infusion Account Manager (Phoenix)
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Come join an exciting and innovative company that puts the
"care" back in healthcare!
WHY KABAFUSION? KabaFusion is a home infusion company with a
national network of pharmacist owned pharmacies with the ability to
service 40+ states. While we are known for our expertise in IVIg
and SCIg, we also provide acute infusion and nutritional therapies.
Where KabaFusion truly excels, is in its approach to patient care
and positive clinical outcomes. With our dedicated and highly
skilled clinical staff and in-house nursing with 24 hour on-call
service; we are well equipped to care for our patients. What we
- Competitive compensation
- Uncapped commissions
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Benefits start on your 1 st day of employment
- 401K w/ 4% Match - no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance, STD, LTD
- 3 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Learning & Development Programs
- Perks--- includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing,
- Employee Referral Program Experience what being a part of the
KabaFusion family feels like! JOB SUMMARY: The Specialty Infusion
Account Manager will be responsible for generating chronic infusion
patient referrals in a defined territory. This will be accomplished
with cross functional coordination of pharmacy, intake, nursing,
and operations. The Specialty Infusion Account Executive will take
ownership of executing sales strategies to achieve business growth.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for achievement of net revenue and profit
objectives for assigned territory and for general sales activity,
sales communications, and marketing support in a specified
- Identify and establish relationships with targeted physicians
and physician groups.
- Review and analyze all available sales data utilizing
promotional materials to penetrate specified territory.
- Participates in sales meetings, both at corporate and center
level, with sales management in training programs as designated,
and attends in-services to referral sources.
- Communicates with clinical, reimbursement, operational and
management personnel as required supporting all areas as related to
effective customer service and sales development.
- Maintain actively levels, as designated in a sales plan
including phone, email and face-to-face interactions.
- Show expertise in the local market (competition, payors,
therapies) as well as the various disease states and therapies
KabaFusion has to offer. PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- A four-year college degree, preferably in business or
healthcare related fields or equivalent work-related experience,
ability to sell a service, experience in new business development
and with customer service.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the infusion services,
home health, or other related healthcare product/service
industries, with a proven track record
- Knowledge of reimbursement policies #sales #kabafusion
Keywords: KabaFusion, Cerritos , Specialty Infusion Account Manager (Phoenix), Executive , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!