Director of Nursing (Sign On Bonus Available)
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Come join an exciting and innovative company that puts the
"care" back in healthcare! KabaFusion is a home infusion company
with a national network of pharmacies and nursing locations with
the ability to service 40+ states. We focus on providing excellent
patient care and positive patient outcomes. KabaFusion is a
patient-focused national infusion therapy company providing Home
Infusion Therapy Nursing Visits. KabaFusion continues to strive to
set the standard of quality, compassionate nursing care to our
patients and their families in the home setting. Our nurses are the
very best experienced professionals in the field. What we
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits start on your 1 st day of employment
- 401K w/ 4% Match - no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 3 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Emerging Leaders Training Program
- Perks includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing, and
- Employee Referral ProgramJOB SUMMARY:The Director of Nursing is
responsible for the overall direction of home health clinical
services. The Director establishes, initiates, implements, and
evaluates goals and objectives for home health quality services
that meet and promote the standards of quality and contribute to
the total organization and philosophy. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates and oversees all direct and indirect patient
services provided by agency personnel.
- Provides guidance and counseling to staff and clinical managers
to assist them in continually improving all aspects of home health
care services, provided through agency personnel.
- Assists nurse managers in managing clinical teams and
- Provides help in assessment, planning, implementation and
evaluation of patient and family/caregiver care to all clinical
personnel as indicated.
- Interprets operational indicators to detect census changes and
increases or decreases in volume, which could impact staffing
levels, revenues, or expenses.
- Evaluates performance of nurse managers and office support
- Assists nurse managers to develop skills and techniques in
evaluating the performance of clinicians.
- Delegates the task of clinician performance evaluations
annually or more frequently if indicated.
- Oversees the maintenance of patient clinical records,
statistics, reports, and records for purposes of evaluation and
reporting of agency activities.
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance
with local, state, and federal laws.
- Responsible for the maintenance of adequate and appropriate
inventory supplies and equipment for the provision of patient
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the orientation program for
new agency personnel. Responsible for orientation of new agency
personnel, either directly or by delegating to another staff
- Plans and implements in-service and continuing education
programs with the Performance Improvement Manager to meet education
and training needs of agency personnel.
- Assists with the evaluation of agency performance via
performance improvement program, productivity, quarterly and annual
reviews. Ensures high quality and safe delivery of services
- Assists in the development of agency goals. Develops,
recommends, and administers agency policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal laws
regarding licensure and certification of agency personnel as
- Coordinates the annual Professional Advisory Committee
- In the absence of the Administrator, will become the acting
administrator and will be vested with the authority to act on
behalf of the Administrator.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental
goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures. PREFERRED
ECUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse license in the state
- Bachelor s degree in nursing (Master s degree in health care
- Five years of management experience in home health or related
health care organization
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct clinical,
professional, and administrative personnel.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state and agency requirements and is in good
- Knowledge of business management, governmental regulations, and
Keywords: KabaFusion, Cerritos , Director of Nursing (Sign On Bonus Available), Executive , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!