Salary Restaurant Manager
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Job DescriptionGYU-KAKU JAPANESE BBQ in CERRITOS, CA is hiring
SALARY RESTAURANT MANAGERIdeal candidate must be able to work in a
team-oriented environment, be self-motivated, strong leadership,
thrive on achievement of goals, flexible, detail oriented.This
position requires limited supervision from the GM.Essential
Functions & DutiesGuest Focus:
- Creates and maintains an environment of hospitality and
excellence in execution.
- Proactively seeks out and resolves guest concerns or issues and
use such opportunities as development/coaching tools for hourly
- Researches and makes recommendations to GM on methods for
improving guest relations.
- Mentors and coaches hourly staff to ensure their focus is on
building authentic guest relationships.
- Enhance customer satisfaction.Leadership:
- Provides proper & detailed training for all hourly
- Handle employee issues such as tardiness, cell phone, attitude,
- Facilitate FOH and BOH issues
- Provide proper training for new hires.
- Assist staff when busy (expedite or run food, pour water, bus
tables, seat customers, etc.)
- Manages the performance of all assigned hourly staff members
and others in the absence of the GM.
- Inspires staff daily to help foster morale.
- Effectively communicates the company's standards and
expectations in daily pre-shift meetings.
- Establishes a solid working relationship with the Kitchen staff
to ensure unity between the back and front of house teams.Quality
- Execute company policies and procedures.
- Organize and conduct pre-shift and departmental meetings
- Maintain all reservation systems and book to accommodate
- Maintain schedules, payroll and other administrative support to
maintain food and beverage cost controls and inventory.
- Follows company-established procedures for tracking and
processing labor dollars.
- Utilizes and accurately maintains all company established
forms, binders & checklists.Repair and Maintenance:
- Communicates facility maintenance repairs to GM.
- Provides a safe working environment for team members by
maintaining the facility and ensuring equipment is in proper
working condition.Financial Results:
- Builds sales to maximize bottom line results.
- Achieves budgeted goals utilizing the company's best
- Maintains inventory levels following company established
guidelines for ordering and receiving.
- Codes and approves daily and weekly invoices accurately
utilizing the chart of accounts.
- Deposits cash & credit cards on daily basis and per the
company's established procedures.
- Follows company established procedures for accepting and
handling all non-cash payments (I.E. trade scrip, discount coupons,
promotion & administrative expenses, etc.).
- Maintains accurate records.Qualifications
- At least 2 years progressive management experience within a
full service, high volume, and corporate environment
- Associate's degree or equivalent. BA/ BS in
Hospitality/Restaurant Management preferred.
- Must be able to work 55 hours a week
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with
Aloha POS and MenuLinks systems
- Must excel in customer service.
- Must be able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced setting,
prioritizing work assignments and managing multiple projects at one
- Requires strong and professional verbal and written
communication skills.Physical DemandsLight work: Employee may be
required to lift 20 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or
carrying of objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Non-slip/non-skid shoes with closed toes
- Requires frequent bending and/or squatting and/or
- Generous bonus opportunity
- Compensation package based on experience
- Health Insurance
- Employee DiscountFor more information about us, please visit
our website www.gyu-kaku.com.ENRY JP CORP (DBA Gyu-Kaku Japanese
BBQ) is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Keywords: Gyukaku, Cerritos , Salary Restaurant Manager, Executive , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!