Enterprise Account Manager, Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: July 30, 2022
At a glance:
- Do you desire a competitive salary, an uncapped sales
commission and a $10,000 signing and performance bonus?
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated
business-to-business (B2B) sales expert talented in renewal sales
and winning back lost clients?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding
businesses through the selection of high-capacity and fiber-based
networking services? Our company:
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
You are driven to exceed client expectations with innovative
technology solutions. As an Enterprise Account Manager, you focus
on consultative sales techniques and highlighting the ways Spectrum
Enterprise solutions simplify efforts and improve efficiency for
local enterprise organizations. Through your expertise and
understanding of the client's current and future needs, you outline
uniquely beneficial combinations of our voice, data, cloud and
You are passionate about proactively upselling services to existing
clients, renewing and retaining clients and earning back former
clients. You have developed a keen ability to identify roadblocks
and overcome obstacles to increase business while enhancing the
client experience. You excel at traveling extensively to manage
your business accounts and recapture clients within a specified
footprint. You report directly to the Manager of Sales Midmarkets
for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- $10,000 signing and performance bonus (external hires
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on Spectrum services where available.
- Formal training.What you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the
achievement of monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Consult with former clients to cultivate new opportunities and
develop tailored product solutions highlighting product
- Develop long-term client relationships to support renewals and
- Drive the sales process by coordinating face-to-face meetings
with key decision makers.
- Build an expansive network through persuasive sales calls,
company visits, industry events and peers.
- Entice clients by designing and delivering informative and
lucrative product proposals and presentations.
- Maintain an accurate client database to generate sales activity
- Exceed quality service and encourage client retention through
coordinated efforts with the Account Executive, Sales Engineering,
Sales Support and Marketing teams.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and
participating in training sessions.Required keys for success:
- Two or more years of B2B sales experience as a proven top sales
performer exceeding revenue goals.
- Solid relationship building, negotiation and closing
- Ability to efficiently conduct a consultative analysis and
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task and manage
change within a fast-paced environment.
- Quick learner with the ability to apply knowledge and thrive in
a team environment.
- Working knowledge of computers, computer networking, internet
solutions and fiber connected networks.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.How you will stand out from the
- Four or more years of B2B sales experience selling data, voice,
cloud or video solutions.
- Familiar with Salesforce, ICOMS, CSG or other billing
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- High school diploma or equivalent (required).
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field (preferred).
SCM240 317820 317820BR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Cerritos , Enterprise Account Manager, Spectrum Enterprise, Executive , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!