Sales Enablement Manager, Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: June 23, 2022
At a glance:
- Are you an experienced sales enablement professional with
strategic management skills and in-depth experience as a successful
seller or sales manager?
- Can you commit to a position educating, motivating and
improving sellers and managers to meet and exceed expected
- Do you desire a competitive compensation with lucrative
benefits and a focus on professional development?Our company:
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
Using your consultative sales expertise and client-centric focus,
you improve sales and client satisfaction by developing sales team
skills and methodologies. As the Sales Enablement Manager, you
accelerate sales by partnering with sales leaders and sales
representatives to identify opportunities for revenue and process
improvements. You focus on training and improving sales
performances during the representative onboarding process. You
excel at creating strategic educational and motivational training
sessions that empower new and tenured sales representatives.
You maximize company success by executing a fact-based process that
focuses on key performance indicators, sales training classes and
new hire ramp planning. You drive the understanding and adoptions
of key sales strategies, sales processes and sales methodologies by
participating on sales calls and mentoring and coaching sales
teams. You thrive in an office environment and feel comfortable
traveling as needed to conduct training and support sales
professionals within a specified footprint. You report to the
Senior Manager of Sales Enablement for goals, guidance and
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.What you
- Be an inspiring leader for sales teams by actively and
consistently supporting all efforts to simplify and enhance the
- Drive the ongoing development of the sales organization by
coaching managers and front-line sales teams on prospecting,
qualifying, pursuing, selling and closing sales in a team,
one-to-one or call monitoring environment.
- Support sales team success by conducting the orientation to the
sales process, developing individual coaching plans, providing
resources and scheduling drive-alongs with senior
- Improve sales by demonstrating how to effectively and
efficiently use all sales tools and processes provided by Spectrum
- Enhance sales calls performances through review of client calls
and providing real-time coaching, support and strategy
- Monitor and track all aspects of new hire performances against
company objectives and work with sales leadership to analyze and
plan strategies for improvement.
- Optimize the sales cycle by communicating changes in products,
promotions, pricing, campaigns and procedures.
- Develop and deliver pertinent sales training curriculum in
coordination with Learning and Development with a focus on our
value added propositions and sales methodology.
- Continuously develop sales teams by establishing and
maintaining sales development certification programs.Required keys
- Two or more years of sales management and training development
- Five or more years of successful commercial strategic sales
- History of coaching sales teams through prospecting,
negotiation and closing for Enterprise level solution sales
completed over the phone.
- Proven track record of success in growing the business in a
competitive environment to midmarket and enterprise level
- Expert in developing and practicing relevant scripts and
enhancing sales scripts through conversion optimization.
- Solid knowledge of the sales process and enterprise sales
- Experience in curriculum design and development and motivating
and training others.
- Solid public speaking and presentation skills, comfortable and
skilled presenting to large groups, senior leadership, clients or
one on one sales coaching sessions.
- Proven business acumen and a high degree of
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.How you will stand out from the
- Experience managing a sales team.
- Carrier Sales experience preferred
- Background in technology, telecommunications or internet-based
- Familiar with network and solution sales.
- Hands-on experience using Salesforce.Your education:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or an equivalent
combination of education, training and experience (required).SCM335
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Cerritos , Sales Enablement Manager, Spectrum Enterprise, Executive , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!