Floating Assistant Community Manager - Apartments
Company: Shea Properties
Posted on: June 20, 2022
DescriptionShea Properties - Find Awesome.
- Shea Properties is always looking for talented people who are
interested in beginning or continuing their careers in real estate.
With a portfolio that includes 10,000 apartment units and 6 million
square feet of commercial space in California, Colorado and
Washington-and an amazing pipeline of future projects-Shea
Properties can help you find your awesome. Our associates love the
collaborative, supportive, family-friendly work environment. Our
leadership team encourages input at all levels and embodies Shea's
Core Values of Honesty and Integrity, Respect for Others, Teamwork
and Competitive Spirit.DescriptionThe Floating Assistant Community
Manager assists the Community Manager in the successful site
management of the apartment community providing the necessary
leadership, guidance and motivation to ensure a positive working
environment and quality community living. The Floating Assistant
Community Manager will be available at various communities and will
be responsible for administering the day-to-day leasing office
operations and is responsible for overseeing all computer input of
the apartment community. The Floating Assistant Community Manager
directs the leasing staff, and works with the Community Manager to
recommend marketing and leasing strategies designed to meet the
goals of Shea Properties.RequirementsQualifications
- Effective oral and written communication skills; ability to
give clear direction and respond to inquiries. Must be able to
speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of the
- Understanding of accounting principles and budget process.
Ability to read and interpret numerical information. Basic
understanding of the budgeting process.
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts; analyzing data; and
- Customer service experience required in at least one of the
following industries: property management, hospitality, retail, and
- Negotiate and resolve conflicts.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word/Excel/Outlook)
and Yardi & Yieldstar preferred.
- Prior experience in managing a staff (supervise, train, coach,
develop, motivate, interview, hire, terminate) and lead by
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college level courses
- Minimum of 2 years property management experience with at least
1 year at the management level.If Interested, Please Click On The
- Competitive Wage, Monthly & Annual Bonuses
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Disability and Life
- 25% Monthly Apt. Discount
- $15 Monthly Phone Allowance
- 3 wks. PTO, paid holidays
Keywords: Shea Properties, Cerritos , Floating Assistant Community Manager - Apartments, Executive , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!