Property Manager, Real Estate & Customer Experience
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Real Estate & Customer Experience Manager- Cerritos, CA
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
As a Real Estate and Customer Experience Manager, you would be part
of a Customer Experience Team (CET) that strives to provide best in
class service to customers in our 37 million square feet of
industrial buildings in the Los Angeles Market. Our customer base
is diverse and we're looking for someone who enjoys working with
the biggest names in e-commerce logistics and warehouse operations.
With an emphasis on customer service and quality buildings, we have
the best of both worlds - a local office of 38 staff members (local
team of 5), with the support and sophistication of a large
What's needed in order to do that:
- The ability to adapt to change and willingness to take on new
company initiatives with the most positive attitude.
- Must be able to identify additional revenue opportunities by
demonstrating an expert understanding of Prologis value-added
products and services and aligning them to customer needs (Prologis
- Must be able to own and maintain strong, long-term
relationships with portfolio of customers
- Dedication to delivering exceptional customer service through
proactive and responsive service.
- Must be able to use technical tools (ex: SalesForce) to gather
data/metrics and develop customer insights
- Proficient in lease analysis and lease administration skills or
ability to develop those skills in 6 months
- Highly developed negotiation and management skills to ensure
safe/well maintained properties through competitively bid service
- Strong financial reporting background to ensure budget and
financial goals are met for the portfolio.Tell us if you're
- 2 to 5 years of industrial/commercial property management and
real estate experience recommended.
- Must be able to work well with internal partners (leasing,
accounting, construction etc..) as part of an integrated customer
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and an ability to
develop strong relationships with customers
- Real Estate sales license preferred but not required
- Possess a valid CA driver's license with ability to travel to
multiple properties within a given portfolio.
- Experience with property transitions, portfolio acquisitions or
- Experience with budgeting cycles and CAM reconciliation
processes using analytical skills preferred
- Provide exceptional customer experiences and have the ability
to communicate with both local and corporate contacts.
- Experience with implementing new initiatives, campaigns or
system upgrades and proven adoption and navigational skills.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Requires a valid driver's license and the ability to travel to
- As business dictates, able to work extended/flexible hours
- Ability to multi-task; prioritize and work with minimal
supervision while managing competing deadlines.
- Skilled in the use of the internet, spreadsheets, relational
databases, and word processing software. Ability to process data
and complete recurring variance reports. Ability to create,
compose, and edit written materials.All full-time roles in the US
come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare,
dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents.
Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and
work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k) retirement plan has a
company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also
offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in
addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.
Keywords: Prologis, Cerritos , Property Manager, Real Estate & Customer Experience, Executive , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!