Senior Director, Information Security, Risk Management and C
Company: Hitachi Vantara Corporation
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Senior Director, Information Security, Risk Management and
Compliance Location: Remote -, California, United States
Job ID: R0001602
Date Posted: Feb 19, 2021
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi America, Ltd.
Profession (Job Category): IT, Telecom & Internet
Job Type (Experience Level): Senior Management
Job Schedule: Full time
Remote: Yes Senior Director, Information Security, Risk Management
and Compliance Status: Regular, Full-Time Summary: The Senior
Director, Information Security, Risk Management and Compliance is
responsible to drive Hitachi America Ltd., (HAL) IT Information
Security, IT Risk Management and IT Compliance. This role will be
reporting to the HAL IT CIO. Partner and influence across a broad
group of cross-functional stakeholders to drive alignment and
adoption of security and risk management practices. Key
- Lead and manage a strategic, comprehensive information
security,--IT risk management and IT Compliance.
- Develop, implement and enhance security, risk management and IT
- Manage all information security policy documents and ensure
timely review, approval and socialization with the extended HAL
- Provide advisory to the extended IT team members on the
information security process.
- Be an Internal advisor for all security related activities
in--projects, operations--and adoption of new
- Be an external advisor and coordinator for all external HAL
customer facing security--work.
- Assist with security guidance during the overall business
technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future
vision of security for technology and systems.
- Collaborate and provide support to the enterprise's information
- Work directly with the IT Functional Leads, business units,
ISRD (Information Security and Risk department) to facilitate risk
assessment and risk management processes.
- Understand and interact with related disciplines through
committees to ensure the consistent application of security
policies and standards across all technology projects, systems and
- Partner with the HAL IT functional verticals, service providers
to review key solution & design decisions to ensure definition,
standards and selection of the optimal systems solution options is
adopted to meet business needs.
- Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise
awareness of risk management concerns.
- Support IT Functional leads and business in making well
informed security and risk management decisions.
- Manage the quarterly and annual compliance process (HITCO2,
J-SOX) and coordinate audit discussions with the external
- Manage the regulatory compliance, internal assessments and
compliance, process compliance activities.
- Manage all compliance and governance policy documents and
ensure timely review, approval and socialization with the extended
- Provide advisory to the extended team on the compliance and
- Ensure timely execution of internal and external Vulnerability
assessments, penetration testing--and related remediations.
- Manage Information security workshops, Trainings and meet
Hitachi internal customers across global Hitachi to enable best
- Provide leadership with dashboard and metrics factual
transparencies. Create and manage reporting and Dashboards for the
CIO for--360-degree--view of Information Security.
- Identify and align resources within the function to foster and
- Provide training opportunities and career development plans to
develop staff and minimize skill gaps. Required Skills and
- Degree in technology field required.--Masters in IT or business
administration is a plus.
- Professional security management certification with proven
- 16+ years of experience in a combination of risk management,
information security, Compliance and IT strategic/global IT
- 10+ years of Stakeholder Management across key corporate
functions, business units and executive leadership.
- 8+ years IT Change Management for large scale projects and
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks,
such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST.
- Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and
motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams.
- Experience with contract and vendor negotiations, insurance
advisory support and management including managed services.
- Specific experience in Agile (scaled) software development or
other best in class development practices.
- Experience with Cloud computing/Elastic computing across
- Detail oriented, analytical, and able to manage multiple tasks
in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated portfolio management and leadership skills, with a
proven ability to connect strategy to execution.
- Strong cross-functional influencing skills, and proven ability
to work with outside advisors.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including
senior executive engagement and high level of personal integrity.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities If you need a reasonable
accommodation to apply for a job at Hitachi, please send the nature
of request and contact information to
email@example.com. Queries other than accommodation
requests will not be responded to.
Keywords: Hitachi Vantara Corporation, Cerritos , Senior Director, Information Security, Risk Management and C, Executive , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!